Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, until I'm able to buy the HT version, NECA's smaller effort will have to do. Very nice fig btw

Ezio.jpg

BBTS still has him for $144. It's not $134 obviously but it's probably one of the lowest.

thanks man! yep definitely the next best thing price wise so hopefully he doesn't sell out there either. That Christmas money needs to come sooner than later haha

Now THAT looks wicked

the HT or the NECA? both definitely look great. The Ezio is my first NECA fig and I'm surprised at the level of detail

thanks man! yep definitely the next best thing price wise so hopefully he doesn't sell out there either. That Christmas money needs to come sooner than later haha

Just to help you gauge. They currently have 24 in stock with 16 more coming in at a later date. I hope you snag one man. It's sure to be a fantastic figure. I can't wait to receive mine!

Just to help you gauge. They currently have 24 in stock with 16 more coming in at a later date. I hope you snag one man. It's sure to be a fantastic figure. I can't wait to receive mine!

awesome! thanks for the info bud...yea I hope to get one and defintely can't wait to do all the mods to it. think it would look great next to Dastan

the HT or the NECA? both definitely look great. The Ezio is my first NECA fig and I'm surprised at the level of detail

Ze NECA posted just a few up :)

I was lucky to get him for $115 at VP on their black Friday sale. Looks cool enough to purchase not really knowing too much about the character.

I have a credit at BBTS for the exact amount it would cost to purchase Ezio. Thinking about it.

If you are somewhat familiar with the game and is remotely interested in the way he looks on pictures posted here, buy it. In person this figure is more than just awesome and for its price, he's a bargain.

If you are somewhat familiar with the game and is remotely interested in the way he looks on pictures posted here, buy it. In person this figure is more than just awesome and for its price, he's a bargain.

I've played the games and enjoy them. I like Ezio as a character a lot more than Altair and I'll probably pull the trigger today.

Here is mine with the Ignite rapier and dagger. Such great poses with this figure.

Its great because the frog on his belt fits the dagger scabbard perfectly and the sword belt fits nicely under the figures original belt. I just need to do some work on the hilts so they are a less generic and more importantly lose the gold plastic look.

IMG_20101128_115722.jpg

Hey robbiethepainter,

How do tighten up the belt around the chest area? Do you have to loosen up the buckle or can you just pull on the strap?

If your buckle is away from the double thick strap just pull the belt and slide the buckle up towards the double belt. Looks like that is the farthest it will go up on the front or the back.

Talking about these belts?

h0w098er.jpg

I don't see why you would need 2 ezio's ..i mean is it really worth buying an extra figure to have a both hood up and hood down poses side by side? ..
I can only undertand it if one was left boxed or if the figure had a second display option like the t1000 where buying more then one would make sense ..but imo two of the exact same figure in a collection looks really odd.

Back