Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would opt for Viking Playground. Alter Ego is good but Alexei provides great customer service + their price is pretty competitive.

I usually buy from Alter Ego, but I missed out on their stock. I got mine from Urban Collector and am extremely pleased with it. I'm still playing Assassin's Creed, so I know nothing of Ezio's character as of yet. Awesome figure.

I usually buy from Alter Ego, but I missed out on their stock. I got mine from Urban Collector and am extremely pleased with it. I'm still playing Assassin's Creed, so I know nothing of Ezio's character as of yet. Awesome figure.

I think it's cool when a figure is so appealing that someone will buy it even though they may not know anything about the character. :yess:

I don't much about this character, except what I've ready here. But this figures costume is so awesome I had to pick one up. For me the hood was a non issue because I don't need to have it up. The head sculpt is more then good enough to show the whole thing. Love the boots and how Hot Toys designed them. You can get such awesome poses with this guy. Just brilliant!

Just received mine today from VK (Shipped within 4 freaking days!!!). This figure is all kind of awesome. The hood even left stock does not bother me in person to tell you the truth. An awesome figure that makes me want to be the game, LOL.

I don't much about this character, except what I've ready here. But this figures costume is so awesome I had to pick one up. For me the hood was a non issue because I don't need to have it up. The head sculpt is more then good enough to show the whole thing. Love the boots and how Hot Toys designed them. You can get such awesome poses with this guy. Just brilliant!

Okay, I feel the same way. Don't know too much about him but I keep coming back to this thread and reading good thing about him and finally purchased one. He does look cool, but is he also as cool and baddass as he looks?

Okay, I feel the same way. Don't know too much about him but I keep coming back to this thread and reading good thing about him and finally purchased one. He does look cool, but is he also as cool and baddass as he looks?

In the game, he started off as young, arrogant, and immature but as the game progresses he gets more and more badass and freaking cool.

In the latest game, he is just hardcore.

Absolutely.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/a12e3iKzqlw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/a12e3iKzqlw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

In the game, he started off as young, arrogant, and immature but as the game progresses he gets more and more badass and freaking cool.

In the latest game, he is just hardcore.

BTW, how many years later does AC Brotherhood takes place after ACII? As mentioned, is he selling well that Hot Toys will milk the series with different costume?

Absolutely.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/a12e3iKzqlw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/a12e3iKzqlw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

I always thought he was cool from watching the trailers spike tv put up when UFC was promoting ACII and AC Brotherhood

I just got around to opening him today. Looks very cool, but there are some long white threads dangling off the fabic suit. Should I just cut them or do I have to knot it first then cut? Just don't want the seams to come loose on the clothing while I pose him.

Soooo CornerStoreComics ran out of this guy so does anyone know of a trusted place to buy him at that has him for the $134.99 pricetag CSC had him for?

What's the ignite rapier?

I did too. And dagger. Needs a new paint job but looks frikin bad ass. Ill post some shots when I get back home. Great pieces for this figure and fits so well with the design of the costume.

ignite is a company that produces figures and accessories at 1 6 scale...maybe does more but I'm not sure.

I love the style of the rapier but you're right....it definitely needs a new paint job. I was even thinking about replacing the blade with stainless steel and recasting the guard and the grip in silver then aging it.

Back