Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this figure!!
Still waiting on the actual head :impatient:

IMG_1383.jpg

I think the legs don't bend enough to pull it of correctly, but I tried something:

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

That works really well. I'll have to try it when my Ezio arrives. Thanks for the pics!

Thanks!
If you would like to see it in 3d - check out my you-tube video.
Sorry for not speaking English there, but you can find all details in the video's description.
Just turn of the sound off, skip at 4:50 and enjoy watching.

Last edited:
Thanks!
If you would like to see it in 3d - check out my you-tube video.
Sorry for not speaking English there, but you can find all details in the video's description.
Just turn of the sound off, skip at 4:50 and enjoy watching.

Awesome review man. Where did you get the base, by the way (it looks incredible!!!!) :goodpost:

Solidus01, thanks, mate!
This base made by my good friend from Siberia - Captain GG. He's very handy carpenter and blacksmith.

Lord Vicious: When you say water treatment what did you do for it?? Very nice mods. Think I'll try them when I get mine.

For those that have this figure already, would the body and clothes be flexible enough to put Ezio in a crouched position, like when he is perched on a viewpoint in the game?

It can but I think you would have to do some modding to the TrueType itself. I saw someone over at OSW do a ninja bash and he had cut out part of the hips and hamstring area of the truetype and was able to pull off some cool Spiderman like poses. If you don't want to touch the truetype then you wont be able to get the crouching position too well.

Just got him. Massive figure, definitely stands out in my collection of dark neutral clothed figures. His hood is a pain in the ass to futz though.

Last edited:
So Ezio didn't sell too bad, right? What do you guys think is the possibility of us getting a Desmond, Altair, Master Assassin Ezio from AC2 and Brotherhood?
I would also like a Leonardo and Cesare but I think HT won't even consider them.

Last edited:
It's a really nice figure but I can't stress enough how much even just a bit of 'water treating' improves it! I went a bit further and cut some of the stitching of the hood and pulled his tunic down as much as possible, but water treating isn't a permanent mod so i'd say to everyone do it! It went from being a good figure to an amazing one for me, probably my favourite in my collection, all because of the difference the hood makes!

It's a really nice figure but I can't stress enough how much even just a bit of 'water treating' improves it! I went a bit further and cut some of the stitching of the hood and pulled his tunic down as much as possible, but water treating isn't a permanent mod so i'd say to everyone do it! It went from being a good figure to an amazing one for me, probably my favourite in my collection, all because of the difference the hood makes!

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be doing it when I get mine.

Back