Hot Toys- Assassins Creed 2, Ezio- review and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys- Assassins Creed 2, Ezio Auditore da Firenze-

For all the gamers who had started to give up hope on getting anything but Resident Evil figures in the Video Game Masterpiece series, it was time to rejoice when Hot Toys announced the Assassins Creed license was next in line for the hi-end treatment.
And I’m happy to announce that not only does he live up to the title, but in my opinion he even improves on what came before, making him a serious contender for figure of the year, his outfit certainly gets my vote for the most outstanding tailoring and construction. So if you are a fan of the game I think you’ll be knocked out by this figure, and even if you’ve never played the game in your life… you might still find yourself putting him on your ‘to buy’ list!

REVIEW- https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_121010b.htm

All the usual features can be found over at Captain Toy here-
https://www.mwctoys.com/

box3.jpg
pose1-20.jpg
pose12-6.jpg

pose11-6.jpg

pose15-6.jpg

detail18-3.jpg

detail26-2.jpg

detail33-2.jpg

detail17-4.jpg

pose16-5.jpg

Ezio is the best figure that I bought this year - truly a masterpiece. That review was spot on! :horror

Cheers guys, glad it was useful, and he is a truly outstanding figure, detined to be a classic IMHO!

Thanks for the review - but I still can't get over the headsculpt - it doesn't look anything like him to me.

~LoA

Wookster, will Ezio, in your opinion be another RPD Leon in the future? Sounds like it.

Thanks for the awsome review.

I'm no gamer, so I can't tell how popular he will be, but in terms 9of quality he's up there with best. I loved midnight Wesker, but this is even sweeter.

Thanks for the review - but I still can't get over the headsculpt - it doesn't look anything like him to me.

~LoA

Well, as I say I'm not a gamer, but from the pics I've seen (including those posted above by dominishin I'd say it's a very strong representation of the character.

Back