Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the horse teeth - maybe we can chip out a few and make it look closer to the original if needed lol...Imo its fine though. Maybe this is a predator+some other alien hybrid.
386439_251659358229395_138228759572456_765253_10001322_n.jpg
thepredator.jpg

Ill just assume that the Samurai Pred is very old and already has his permanent teeth and grew a beard. The others had ther baby teeth fall out and are about to hit puberty.

Are this pics you found new? If so, if might just be very close to be released. I have seen pics with that logo come up just a few weeks before a figure is released.

:pray: be released soon!! I'm not to sure, just found them randomly while googling.

Ill just assume that the Samurai Pred is very old and already has his permanent teeth and grew a beard. The others had ther baby teeth fall out and are about to hit puberty.

Yah I like that backstory. He does look like a old battle-worn predator. And honestly, this isn't the classic predator or any of the other predators that have been created so far, so why does it need to look the same right?

Yah I like that backstory. He does look like a old battle-worn predator. And honestly, this isn't the classic predator or any of the other predators that have been created so far, so why does it need to look the same right?

Exactly, the more variety the better. Of course, there are some designs that might not look good, but this one is great. It's like with Aliens, they take some characteristic of the host. I know it's defferent, but with make belief, science fiction characters and a reasonable explanation, almost anything is believable.

But to me, that would be the last thing I care for. If I like the figure, I buy it. That's why I have no Noland Batmans in my collection. I like Batman, but really hate that design of the Noland suit and don't really like Bale playing it.

That's the only smart thing in your post. As expected, same stupid response.

But I won't continue wasting space with you as long as the discussions are kept on topic.
I don't understand. I'm not trying to be rude to you at all, yet you continue to insult me.

Does replying to you make me stupid? Or does me not liking the figure make me stupid? Why can't I have an opinion on the matter without being stupid? I think Bakurenoh said he didn't like the figure's head, is he stupid too?

I logged on. Saw this thread had been bumped. Hadn't looked in here for a while. Stopped by. Replied to something you said in a very reasonable manner..gave my "opinion".

What is with all of the hate? You guys keep going on about how I'm bringing everything up again and saying the same things over and over...how more hypocritical could you be? I don't think I've insulted you once since you started this.

Man, those new pics are awesome, this looks amazing :) . But I hope it isn't released until 2-3 months or I may be forced to miss it... :(

I was hoping to get some info during or shortly after SDCC as well. But still nothing - hope it wont
be treated like the Tron Light Cycle which took ages before it came out. Anothing thing I assume
is the dreads dont seem to be sculpted comparing the old and SDCC pics.

But the thing is, its always in a similar post every time it is shown ..... Does it mean the armor is
limiting the artuculation ???

Hopefully we'll know it soon... but I do hope they take 2-3 months before getting it out or I may be forced to miss it :( . As for the articulation I think it's safe to assume that at least it's a bit restricted, but maybe they're just not being too imaginative with diferent poses.

BTW, and sorry for a 3rd consecutive post... but talking about the head, it has really grown up on me, I think it looks excelent, and I think it looks more like a "wolf" predator than the super predators did. I like that idea!

New guy here and been following this thread since the new pics showed up...and WOW!! Some of you guys really go at eachother...
Any how the more I see of this figure the more I can't wait to have it in my greedy hands..Was waiting for some post prototype pics till I pulled the trigger but I must say for a "artist Collection" concept piece this thing is unreal. Hell, the base alone adds so much to this figure..I'm already dumping my tracker and falconer pred for this.

New guy here and been following this thread since the new pics showed up...and WOW!! Some of you guys really go at eachother...
Any how the more I see of this figure the more I can't wait to have it in my greedy hands..Was waiting for some post prototype pics till I pulled the trigger but I must say for a "artist Collection" concept piece this thing is unreal. Hell, the base alone adds so much to this figure..I'm already dumping my tracker and falconer pred for this.

Welcome to the collectors jungle! He he :)

This Samurai Predator looks greater by the day, it will definitely be an amazing piece to have. :hi5:

I received an answer from an european store about the Samurai pre-order and release, and they told me it will be available in November. If that's right, it's excelent for me :) . Hopefully by the end of the month I'll jump on this one and pre-order! :yess:

BTW, speaking again of heads, although I'd crap my pants if I saw any predator in real life, I'd be more scared looking at Samurai's ugly mug than a classic predator :D , that thing is scary! Those red eyes and everything... :yess: :O

It's best to learn quickly how to filter through the non-related posts. It happens in a lot of threads, unfortunately.

At any rate, keep following this thread. If there's any notice on release date, you'll probably hear of it first right here.

Welcome to the forums.

BTW, speaking again of heads, although I'd crap my pants if I saw any predator in real life, I'd be more scared looking at Samurai's ugly mug than a classic predator :D , that thing is scary! Those red eyes and everything... :yess: :O

No doubt! Any yautja would make me soil myself. :lol

I received an answer from an european store about the Samurai pre-order and release, and they told me it will be available in November. If that's right, it's excelent for me :) . Hopefully by the end of the month I'll jump on this one and pre-order! :yess:

November is when they will get it or it will be released by Hot Toys?Remember it takes about a month after the Hong Kong release to be available everywhere else.

So if it is released in the last days of September, then by November, most retailers will have it.

November is when they will get it or it will be released by Hot Toys?Remember it takes about a month after the Hong Kong release to be available everywhere else.

So if it is released in the last days of September, then by November, most retailers will have it.

Hmm, I asked like this "Is there any estimate as to when this figure will be available?", and they answered like this "Available in november 2012.". I think they mean in stock, so it may be released in the last days of September as you said. Sounds like a good date to me :) .

Back