Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really excited for this figure. It's something fresh in my opinion & it's going to be the jewel of my Pred collection, I can't wait to get it. I just hope HT make more Preds from this line :)

What is actually the current expected date for its release? If it's in at least 3-4 months I may end up pre-ordering it. I will feel upset if I pass on this one :( .

When this first came out it was an easy pass but then it grew on me and i thought it would be a nice " change of pace" fig for my collection. When i saw the SDCC pics it blew me away and i was extremely glad i ordered and am one payment away from having it paid for. I don't really like the teeth, cannon or wrist blades myself but the overall fig is incredible and with so few choices in the lines i collect this is by far the one i'm most excited for. Just wish the release date was solid and they'd get on with it.

@MxBxM

I'm not trolling, i'm not trying to fight with you, so...grow up. I acted like a ****** the first time I came in this thread, okie dokie?

But now I'm not acting like a ******, and am simply giving my updated opinion of the figure.

Turns out, I still don't like it.

Nothing about your opinon is updated. It is the same as when the figure was first revealed. As you trying to act as the reasonable grown up here, you should ignore this figure exists.

That is why I still do not understand the reasoning over you coming here to even look at pictures. Your attitude is the same as going to a Hot Toys Predator thread and writing that NECA is better over and over.

So I recommend again that you just stick to the figures you do like, but the ones you hate, post once or twice your negative opinion and then just forget about them. Because otherwise, then it is a way of trolling, and you will get a negative reaction from someone in there as well.

When this first came out it was an easy pass but then it grew on me and i thought it would be a nice " change of pace" fig for my collection. When i saw the SDCC pics it blew me away and i was extremely glad i ordered and am one payment away from having it paid for. I don't really like the teeth, cannon or wrist blades myself but the overall fig is incredible and with so few choices in the lines i collect this is by far the one i'm most excited for. Just wish the release date was solid and they'd get on with it.

exactly my thoughts...first meh...then after SDCC pics -> got him preordered :yess:

Nothing about your opinon is updated. It is the same as when the figure was first revealed. As you trying to act as the reasonable grown up here, you should ignore this figure exists.

That is why I still do not understand the reasoning over you coming here to even look at pictures. Your attitude is the same as going to a Hot Toys Predator thread and writing that NECA is better over and over.

So I recommend again that you just stick to the figures you do like, but the ones you hate, post once or twice your negative opinion and then just forget about them. Because otherwise, then it is a way of trolling, and you will get a negative reaction from someone in there as well.
When have I gone to a Hot Toys predator thread and wrote that NECA is better over and over?

Is that what this is about? You don't want me finding fault with anything Hot Toys-related? You know I have five Hot Toys Predators, three Hot Toys Aliens, and four Hot Toys Star Wars figures?

That means, by the age of 16, I've spent a total of......$1,475 on Hot Toys figures. With money I've made from mowing lawns.

Jesus Christ has it really been that much...

Do you realize that this is a discussion forum? And you don't own this thread? If I want to post my fair opinion of this figure once every eight months. I'm going to ____ing do so.

Relax

Larja ,he's saying the Neca thing as an analogy. Meaning that he suggests that you'll agree someone going on a HT Pred thread saying it sucks and Neca is better is a troll. And that by coming to the Samurai Pred thread constantly and everytime just leaving negative comments is somewhat similar. I think everyone here respects your opinions, but MX is right, you come here to supposedly post your updated reactions, but the first comment I saw you post when you came back yesterday or a day before was "I hate this figure." Thats been well established I think. Anyways, why waste your time further. I'm sure you don't like to argue either so why hang around here and disrupt the conversation by inserting random negative comments?

I really think your not giving constructive criticism, such as someone would do in pointing out the inaccuracies of the new Batman DX12's suit and small details on the suit. This is a "fantasy" or "artist" version of a predator. It doesn't actually have to "look" like the original designs. Your opinion was stated over and over and some people here view that as trolling, which you can't deny completely.

Don't get me wrong, I know you can come here everynow and then and post whatever you want. This is the internet, so what are we going to do. But why stir things up for no apparent gain?

Vareika said:
But why stir things up for no apparent gain?

I'd like to know what the hell I stirred up, please. I was replying to him about the figure. Was saying how I think it's much more than just another variety of predator. In the thread I haven't visited in months. :slap

Not my fault he saw the name "Lar'ja Thwei" and felt that it was his duty to start insulting me.

And I was kidding when I said "I hate this figure". That was obvious, don't deny it.

You guys just need to sit back and relaaaaxxxxx......

Enough already, nobody cares and if anybody has a beef with anybody take it to PM and leave everybody else who is interested in the fig out of it. Jeez, I'm sick and tired of the crap that goes on in these threads sometimes!!!!

I'd like to know what the hell I stirred up, please. I was replying to him about the figure. Was saying how I think it's much more than just another variety of predator. In the thread I haven't visited in months. :slap

Not my fault he saw the name "Lar'ja Thwei" and felt that it was his duty to start insulting me.

And I was kidding when I said "I hate this figure". That was obvious, don't deny it.

You guys just need to sit back and relaaaaxxxxx......

lol...like hell a statement like that wasn't done because you knew people would react to it. Nevermind, I could honestly care less, just trying to be nice and you quote me on one little statement while everything I said tried to give you credit and let you respectfully back off. The thing you stirred up is coming back and posting the same stuff over and over again. I rest my case, and I'll relax thats for sure. Not sure why I bothered reasoning with you, and for that matter, I won't actually see anything else you post on here because tbh, your just trolling.

lol...like hell a statement like that wasn't done because you knew people would react to it. Nevermind, I could honestly care less, just trying to be nice and you quote me on one little statement while everything I said tried to give you credit and let you respectfully back off. The thing you stirred up is coming back and posting the same stuff over and over again. I rest my case, and I'll relax thats for sure. Not sure why I bothered reasoning with you, and for that matter, I won't actually see anything else you post on here because tbh, your just trolling.

Yes and that's exactly what he wants. Too bad he couldn't take his crap to the forums i don't follow.

That means, by the age of 16, I've spent a total of......$1,475 on Hot Toys figures. With money I've made from mowing lawns.

But now I'm not acting like a ******, and am simply giving my updated opinion of the figure.

Turns out, I still don't like it.

screenshot20120716at120.png

Especially from one who rank 2nd in posting in this thread (98 post) stating and arguing with
people on how much he does not like this not-so-predator figure. You opinion is highly valued
and we will be happy to not hear from you soon.

lol...like hell a statement like that wasn't done because you knew people would react to it.
Well I would hope someone would react to it, especially MxBxM..considering I was replying to something he posted.
Nevermind, I could honestly care less, just trying to be nice and you quote me on one little statement while everything I said tried to give you credit and let you respectfully back off.
You were trying to be nice? Why the hell are you arguing with me if you're just "trying to be nice"?
The thing you stirred up is coming back and posting the same stuff over and over again.
I only posted one comment. And it wasn't rude or disrespectful, I was just replying to what he said. So I'm not quite sure why you, and everyone else are saying I keep coming back in here to "post the same stuff over and over". I'm only responding to whatever insults you guys post.
I rest my case, and I'll relax thats for sure. Not sure why I bothered reasoning with you, and for that matter, I won't actually see anything else you post on here because tbh, your just trolling.
...baffled. How am I trolling? Only responding to whatever you guys are saying... I didn't even want to argue, and still don't. I was talking about the figure.

I don't see what you're trying to "reason" with either. YOU ARE THE ONES ARGUING WITH ME. :slap

Yes and that's exactly what he wants. Too bad he couldn't take his crap to the forums i don't follow.
My opinions are crap. And responding to random, out-of-nowhere insults against myself makes me a terrible person. Got it.

Especially from one who rank 2nd in posting in this thread (98 post) stating and arguing with
people on how much he does not like this not-so-predator figure. You opinion is highly valued
and we will be happy to not hear from you soon.
Not sure what my number of posts in this thread have to do with any of the recent events.

And I'm not arguing with anyone on "how much I hate the figure". I post a harmless reply to one of MxBxM's comments. Everyone starts insulting me.

Lar'ja is confused.

Back