Hot Toys are about to announce another Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don?t get the extra hype from HT with this figure. It?s just another iron man.

They are so out of touch. Maybe they only read Asian language posts and feedback. I am guessing the customers in Asia likes the product choices hot toys is making and heaps praises on them.

zzh5SZT.jpg

This is fake isn't it? :rotfl

They just announced 2 Cosbabies.

Gotta admit I was hoping for something more than a Midas remake.

I mean if you're gonna do a recolour, give us the black and silver version of WM Mark VI already!

That?s not on any of their social media, I believe it?s fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to a poster in the hot toys thread, this is being made to celebrate another shop opening in hong kong.

According to a poster in the hot toys thread, this is being made to celebrate another shop opening in hong kong.

It?s not out of character for them, but I?m surprised not to have seen it anywhere else.

Ah well, not interested regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

122131783_10157577527477344_7008444520237776505_o.jpg

Not that I actually care but have they even released any Cosbaby Spiderman characters from this Spiderman movie or did they just go straight to this silly Iron Man because of course Iron Man is the most natural choice to make from a Spiderman movie. :rolleyes2

If they really want to release another Iron Man figure, it should be the Mark 37 Hammerhead. So many of the Iron Man 3 House Party Protocol suits have been made. I wonder why it hasn?t been made. It?s very unique. The color and the design are not like the others. It?s also not a repaint of an existing suit.

I believe the market is way bigger than we understand. Maybe in Asia countries since they are coming out with this **** again.

122359859_10157579155757344_5427390111008332255_o.jpg

Hot Toys said they're working on something awesome, and yet they still keep announcing crap like this......:slap

I'm guessing Marvel and Star Wars 2.0 figures.........:banghead

I'm good with it as I would love an updated Thor and maybe Hulk from the original Avengers. I personally love the Widow and Hawkeye and we've already gotten Diecast Mark VII and updated Cap 2012 from Endgame. Star Wars could use a decent sculpt of smuggler Han and Farm boy Luke...but PLEASE NOT BEFORE BESPIN HAN!

Back