Hot Toys are about to announce another Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be a reissue of Iron Monger. Both the regular and deluxe models will feature specially designed hip joints with hairline fractures "caused when Obadiah Stane fell to earth from the upper atmosphere after losing power due to the icing problem". :D

I wouldnt say no to a new Mark 3, some reissues of Thor 1 Thor and TFA Cap. A new Nicholson Joker would be insane, same for T1 and T2 Arnold figures made with today's standards. I'd kill for a new Indy more than anything.

Their famously vague marketing messages are something JJ Abrams would be proud of.

I feel like it's advertising another all bark, no bite event or showcase of some kind, rather than figures per se. But said event will likely have a new line of Cosbabies or holographic neon stuff. :lol

For the 20th anniversary I hope we see them re-issue their best products, or at least the ones that go for a lot in aftermarket lol

Maybe HT will announce a “limited edition” line so they can finally produce all the unreleased figures they’ve teased over the years—Ultron Drone, Yellowjacket, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Valkyrie, Captain Marvel (green), Yon-Rogg, ‘66 Joker, ‘95 Batman & Robin, Cyborg, and several others.

Maybe HT will announce a ?limited edition? line so they can finally produce all the unreleased figures they?ve teased over the years?Ultron Drone, Yellowjacket, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Valkyrie, Captain Marvel (green), Yon-Rogg, ?66 Joker, ?95 Batman & Robin, Cyborg, and several others.

33redci.gif

I kinda hope its some of the remaining House Party Protocol armors...:blissy

Iron Man Mk 17 neon holographic version walking a venomised dog with exclusive pooper scooper attachment!

:hi5:

If it’s actually going to be an anniversary type figure launch, there are some strong candidates.

Iron Man Mk 1 3.0 seems most likely, along with a few other early Marvel figures. Maybe a 2.0 Avengers or first solo movie Thor and WWII Captain America.

I don’t follow anything Predator but maybe something from that line since it had a significant presence.

Feels like a good opportunity for ANH Luke and Han 2.0. Those two could use a revamped release. Although I could see them just putting up the Bespin Luke 2.0 as part of the lineup since the DX Luke was their first Star Wars figure.

Something from the Nolan Batman movies also seems probable.

That’s kind of what I picture when I think of a Hot Toys anniversary celebration.

Or it could just be a bunch of Cosbabies and Venom figures. Who knows.

Anyone have any idea when we'll start seeing any 20th anniversary announcements?

Back