Hot Toys are about to announce another Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their famously vague marketing messages are something JJ Abrams would be proud of.

I feel like it's advertising another all bark, no bite event or showcase of some kind, rather than figures per se. But said event will likely have a new line of Cosbabies or holographic neon stuff. :lol

Neon Captain Marvel please :monkey3

TbjptJd.jpg

If hot toys don't announce anything that isn't Marvel or Star Wars for their 20th anniversary, they most likely never will........:banghead

Whether or not they announce something awesome, I am still waiting on a 1/4 BvS Batman, 2.0 versions of early Thor, another B.Panther announcement

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Nothing makes me roll my eyes more than those. Hot Toys stuffing their hands in every pie. Literally any low-end toy company could make those same things. Conversely very few companies can do what Hot Toys does at 1/6.

Blame Funkopops for these cosbabies and the like. That line has the least effort put into a collectible and people eat it up.

Blame Funkopops for these cosbabies and the like. That line has the least effort put into a collectible and people eat it up.

Cuz they're cheap nostalgia bait.

If detailed 1/6 scale figures didn't exist this site would likely drool over whatever 80s based funko pops were released.

" Did you see they're releasing a chrome T-800 pop, along with the jungle camo Predator?"

"Yeah, but I'm personally more excited for those Gremlins pops! Phoebe Cates rules!"

"I wish they'd stop pouring their resources into those lame MCU pops. How many Iron Mans can they sell? They all look the same!"

The only pops i have are big lebowski, cheech and chong, and endgame thor but the reason I'm attracted to them is because of the caricatures of so many fringe licenses that are otherwise not represented in other formats.

hot toys big lebowski would be a grail for me but i think blitzway is more likely to do a line like that.

I don?t get the extra hype from HT with this figure. It?s just another iron man.

Back