Hot Toys - Aquaman - Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually thinking about picking this one over the JL version for my JL display. Closer to the Aquaman I grew up with.
Me too, I'd rather have the classic colors. I'd even take a shirtless one over the JL outfit which isn't terrible but looks kind of drab to me lol. I'm sure they'll adjust this one a bit before release, and I'm really hoping for a new head and improvements to the hair.

Last edited:
Me too, I'd rather have the classic colors. I'd even take a shirtless one over the JL outfit which isn't terrible but looks kind of drab to me lol. I'm sure they'll adjust this one a bit before release, and I'm really hoping for a new head and improvements to the hair.

After I saw this one I lost interest in the JL version. I really hope this makes it to production or I will be Aquaman less

After I saw this one I lost interest in the JL version. I really hope this makes it to production or I will be Aquaman less
Yeah I think it's the same for me, I just see things I want improved when I look at the JL version now lol. It'll be a shame if they don't make this, and like everyone else I'm really hoping they make Black Manta and Mera but maybe that's asking too much lol

Yeah I think it's the same for me, I just see things I want improved when I look at the JL version now lol. It'll be a shame if they don't make this, and like everyone else I'm really hoping they make Black Manta and Mera but maybe that's asking too much lol

I think the sales of the first figure from this movie will determine if anything else from gets made after.

If the movie is well received and popular this definitely gets made regardless of how well the JL figure sells. HT already lost a lot of sales on that front by not making Cyborg.

I'm a bit torn about this one, to be honest. I like the new suit in theory, but agree I want to see how HT execute this. I'd buy Black Manta in a second, though.

I would wet from Black Manta. But we all know how it is with DC figures and HT these days ... chance close to zero this will happen.

What's your opinion about Shazam, guys? I would love to see double pack Billy + Shazam. But again, i know it's probably just a silly wish.

I want a lot of DC villians but, hot toys haven't gave us any. But Black manta is a must, and ocean master . I was hoping for a Deathstroke from Justice league.

I want a lot of DC villians but, hot toys haven't gave us any. But Black manta is a must, and ocean master . I was hoping for a Deathstroke from Justice league.

I'm not sure now with the state of the Batman film if we'll ever get DCCU Deathstroke but I think the Arkham Origins one is a pretty close equvulant and would look good with the movie Batman.

Back