Hot Toys - Aquaman - Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't there a kid that famously made a cosplay uniform literally using corncobs for the torso armor?

Pineapples and corn cobs! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That's priceless, but it would have looked a bit more authentic if she used corn husks for her gauntlets. :rotfl

No doubt Malgus will find fault with her costume - she doesn't have sculpted hair! :lol

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Too many exposed joints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FB_IMG_1578042137082.jpg

If it is just the JL head repainted as expected and no companion figures in the works I don't see this being a big seller.

Looks pretty good. I'm glad i skipped JL version and aimed for this one.

Man I love the outfit but I HATE the hair. At $243 for a reused bad head sculpt and a guy with a pitchfork it?s hard to justify this one, as much as I want to want this figure.

Hopefully some in hand pics do it some more justice. Superman?s blogger pics were iffy but he looks amazing so ... here?s hoping.

Last edited:
It's a nice figure but hard to believe they reused that JL sculpt. Movie takes over a billion and it can't get a single new figure from HT(this is no more than a repaint).

Marvel fans said we were paranoid expecting figures from underperforming movies so what's the excuse with so little from Aquaman and Joker?

I'm shocked we never got Orm or Mera. The designs are great. **** this repaint ********. HT use the term 'Movie Masterpiece' very loosely.

Back