1/6 Hot Toys AOTC - C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - C-3PO

True, it looks exactly how it's supposed to look.
But why would HT think we want every version of C3PO at apprx. $250 a piece? :lol

Exactly. Looks great and accurate and all that but Is aotc c3po really any one ultimate version?

The eyes look MASSIVE! Great paint apps though and plenty of time to fix it. Still gonna pass.

The eyes look MASSIVE! Great paint apps though and plenty of time to fix it. Still gonna pass.

If the Death Star Trooper and Baze didn't make production some of these teased have little to no chance either.

I cannot see this going up for order anytime soon.

Not the version of Threepio I want but it looks great.

I’m sure he’ll come with interchangeable battle droid head to pose with the yet unseen Hot Toys battle droid.

Yeah in the unlikely event that this version actually gets made, I'll pass and wait for the next version. I only need one C-3PO in my collection, and it's not going to be from the film where I found him utterly intolerable. :lol

Man, a lame version from an even lamer movie... pass, what's next?

3pogeonosis.jpg

;)

Gotta say i'd buy this. Having Tamashii's OT 3PO, i'm not in a hurry to get Hot Toys version. Yet, of all today's reveals, i fear this 3PO will never see production.

This is probably the least wanted version of threepio. A very odd / Puzzling descision by HT. :dunno

Its not puzzling at all. They want to reuse that mold as much as they can. But once people get the good 3PO, they won't buy any other version. :lecture

Thats why I passed on their first 'budget' R2-D2 and now we are getting the real one. :)

This figure will never go up for pre-order - just like the TFA version. There looks to be an OT version next to R2 in the other pic though.

Showing this all but confirms they will finally be putting either the TFA version up for PO.

Otherwise, what a strange thing to do - show the TFA version, never put it up for PO over two years later, then show a different version and never put that up either?

Back