Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gives me (by me I mean my wallet) some breathing room, I have the TDKR, TDK and B89 stuff so keeping my collection Batman films only means I am waiting on the BR Keaton (no interest in Catwoman or Penguin) and the 60's Batman if they eventually get around to that....

Gives me (by me I mean my wallet) some breathing room, I have the TDKR, TDK and B89 stuff so keeping my collection Batman films only means I am waiting on the BR Keaton (no interest in Catwoman or Penguin) and the 60's Batman if they eventually get around to that....

Give it five years and maybe we will see Batmans from Batman Forever and Batman and Robin. I don't know despite them being campy I grew up on them and would kind of like to see what would hot toys do...

I want a Batman Returns - Batman, when the 1989 batman was announced I was shocked to find out the suits were totally different... lol :slap

Give it five years and maybe we will see Batmans from Batman Forever and Batman and Robin. I don't know despite them being campy I grew up on them and would kind of like to see what would hot toys do...

I want a Batman Returns - Batman, when the 1989 batman was announced I was shocked to find out the suits were totally different... lol :slap

The Returns Batman, with a Keaton head and a ripped cowl is an insta-buy for me.

I don't think I will touch Forever and B&R, like you I grew up on them as a kid, I think I saw B&R about 3 times at the cinema haha they don't really appeal but I'll see how much of a completest I am if they release those...

Forever was a real movie that wasn't very campy but B&R, well despite that one being really silly I would love to have a HT Arnold. that would kick ***.

Hot toys should dwelve into the sound board department, that way Mr.Freeze's Arnold, can replicate stuff like "You're not sending me to the cooler" or "In this Universe there is only one Absolute, everything freezes" lol

Forever was a real movie that wasn't very campy but B&R, well despite that one being really silly I would love to have a HT Arnold. that would kick ***.

I think you need to go back and re-watch Forever again. It is total camp from, "I"ll get drive-thru" to the sillouetted dynamic duo running towards the camera in slo-mo at the end. After watching the Nolan films it is unwatchable.

I think you need to go back and re-watch Forever again. It is total camp from, "I"ll get drive-thru" to the sillouetted dynamic duo running towards the camera in slo-mo at the end. After watching the Nolan films it is unwatchable.

It's campy today, but back then it didn't seem that bad to me. It just wasn't a Burton version of Batman.

Uh-oh. You used the "N" word while replying to batfreak. **** is going to hit the fan now.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The best thing about Batman Forever.. was Nicole Kidman. :lecture :exactly:

I saw it first time at the cinema - & was on a date IIRC. Not a lot of attention was paid needless to say. :lol

Second time, I rented it not long after. Yeah... :monkey4 :lol

It was unwatchable way before Nolan. It was unwatchable following Batman Returns. The less said about the Schumacher films the better.

Nicole Kidman in next to nothing in a nightie straight up using the batsignal to try to get some sex was one of the bigger :slap moments in all of Batman moviedom. Like any random horny woman can just get up there and use the batsignal seems a bit of a security breach. Would have really really loved to seen Burton's version of this movie. Keaton back, Billy Dee as a more serious Two-Face and a black Robin, Robin Williams as the Riddler, that sounds like it has more potential to at least be something interesting in retrospect.

That moment where Kilmer flies the the Batwing through a Riddler symbol generated from lasers originating at a differant point yet still manages to break the symbol, (basically he somehow breaks light) :lol and then turns to Gordon like 2 thousand feet away on top of a building and gives him a thumbs up going like 500 mph is the definition of cheese. :lol

Shumacher is awful bad terrible but at least he knows it and gives people their money back.

The people who wrote Forever literally thought you could destroy light not at the source or origin but at the tip of the point it's being projected. That's like punching a wall and making the room dark somehow when the lamp generating the light is actually on the other side of the room. And all of this is happening as he flies the wrong way away from where the RIddler is holding Robin hostage, and Gordon somehow sees his thumbs up from like 2 thousand feet away as he's going 500 mph. :lol

Kinda agree with what deckard says now. But I gotta admit, I really enjoyed batman forever back then, chase meridian was a hottie:yess: and I enjoyed every minute of Jim carrey's screen time, though I never cared much bout Kilmer bats.

Agreed on Kidman. I didn't fancy her at the time but in years since looking back at that film she was rather nice, particularly in her punch bag scene where Bruce kicks down her door thinking shes being attacked.

Back