Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can you sew on a mini velcro patch or clasp.

I found the 'socket' part of a clasp one time and then immediately lost it down the back of somewhere. I'm sure it would have done the job. If I ever find it again I'll see if the other half can sew it on to the coat.

I found the 'socket' part of a clasp one time and then immediately lost it down the back of somewhere. I'm sure it would have done the job. If I ever find it again I'll see if the other half can sew it on to the coat.

My wife is shaking her head at me for being a 6'3" big boi discussing sewing ideas for dolls. :lol

Last edited:
tumblr_mc7i7sOd011rwong9o1_500.gif

tumblr_ln0moePlvK1qhnjbz.gif

At least yours probably does have it then.

What mine doesn't have though is the clasp for closing the coat on the front - a definite flaw as others do have this. Its annoying because he has the coat closed in the Balloon parade.

Take his teal waist coat vest off, that helps a bit.

Had a dream last night, that all 3 of these were officially announced and there were prototypes that I could handle/play with.

Batman came with a Bruce Wayne head. I didn't get much of a chance to inspect the others before waking up. Though I did realize that I had to sell off my customs now that I could get the real thing.

Since the penguin is gonna be so short it would be cool if he came with a platform of sorts. Like that big duck he shows up to the masquerade ball in

I'm so curious about the Penguin. What will they come up with body wise. That will be so useful for so many kitbashers. I bet after it's released and in years to come that body will fetch a pretty dollar. Not that other HT stuff don't but you know what I mean. Will they include the themal like coveralls or just the suit. They should include two sculpts, a smiling and screaming/angry sculpt. Plus, the umbrella.

I'm so curious about the Penguin. What will they come up with body wise. That will be so useful for so many kitbashers. I bet after it's released and in years to come that body will fetch a pretty dollar. Not that other HT stuff don't but you know what I mean. Will they include the themal like coveralls or just the suit. They should include two sculpts, a smiling and screaming/angry sculpt. Plus, the umbrella.

I wonder will the body have any fat on it as part of the sculpt or will the figure just come with one hell of a fat suit underneath the clothes. Seems like too much of a fat suit would hinder articulation? Or not, I dunno.

My opinion: give it time. We've waited this long, so why throw in the towel, now? The fact that they showed that Nicholson Joker means that they're not done with Burton's Batman just yet, and that might even be the primer for a Returns reveal. They've got a hell of a lot of Batman on their plate, and there's no way in hell they're going to turn down that kind of cash flow. Marvel had their time with Avengers and Iron Man, and things are slowing down there, so, I actually agree with Nova's prediction from the Arkham City thread. That prediction being that we're going to be seeing a **** ton of Batman in the near future.

They've now got three different lines on their plate, four if you include TDKR, which, from the backstage stuff, it appears they aren't done with. I'm just awaiting the glorious day when we see Arkham City, Returns, 66 Batman, and TDKR back to back to back to back.

I think Batman stuff is coming...I think we will see some reveals at SDCC. But I don't think it will rival Avengers. Any Batman they make will sell cause its Batman but Disney and Marvel have supplanted Warner Brothers DC in every way and I think Hot Toys will respond accordingly.

They still have Thor coming up, the possible Guardians of the Galaxy, the new Cap movie then right back around to Avengers again.

There won't be much breathing room for the DC property unless they (WB/DC) start knocking people's socks off with these movies.

Back