Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely buy this if HT included a glider, just because I'd like a 12" Batman with a fixed cape.

Hey, we definitely need more figures with multiple threads. I'm going to start another one for the Armory...

We'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure the price will be shocking, but all these Hot Toys prices have been really.

Then next year, $350 will be the new $180 and so on and so on and so on.

TMA.gif
TMA.gif

TMA.gif
TMA.gif

@ $250, his wings are the only true accessories Falcon has. Without it and the dynamic stand he can be $190 like Black Widow. However, the glider might not be as intricate as Falcon's wings that are articulated and has lights.

It becomes discouraging to collect “action figures” when they start hitting $300 price points. I felt the hit with DX-13. But to its defense the figure did come with two heads, dx base, two jackets, T-1000 statue etc etc.
The recent BD unmasked Robocop is demanding the same price with bar bones accessories (and reused parts and weapons). If HT is going to add the baby food then at least add the drill and removed helmet (not alternative head) . And a different base.

Back