Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_inline_mwy3czbeDn1reygjb.gif

HA! Oops, wrong SW movie. :monkeyeatingabanana

So... this is still on, right? It would not hurt to stop making Iron Man figures and devote the time and resources to getting the 'Returns' Batman made.

It becomes discouraging to collect “action figures” when they start hitting $300 price points. I felt the hit with DX-13.

I just realized the other day that the last HT figure I bought was the DX13, which is pretty amazing for me. Ive lost interest in buying most HT products. Returns, Robocop, Aliens, BTTF all passes. I aint paying the prices. They have me for Han and Chewie, and I've even considered passing on them. After that they certainly have me for Leia. Thats it. Bye Hot Toys. Suck it.

I said this about a year and a half ago and I was accused by these so called BR fans as being anti Hot Toys...just pathetic...

What does that mean? What is a "so called fan?" How is that different from just a "fan?"

I suspect your treatment 1.5 years ago may have had less to do with what you said and more to do with how you said it and what your attitude may have been...

I wasn't attacking anyone, it was just a comment on the number of Iron Man figures (/Iron Man threads) that i've seen on the Marvel boards.

Though to be honest, if Sideshow started up their Bond line again, I would buy multiple figures of Dalton's Bond (black combat fatigues, dinner jacket, beige suit, afghan fighter clothes, wetsuit etc...). I am not a DC fan, nor am I a Marvel fan, i'll buy the figures of characters that I like from either.

In regards to the recent interview and Batman Returns….

How the **** do you make a announcement on a license and then turn around and say “we don’t have any plans yet”!!!

WOW! The nail in the coffin.

No Penguin.

No Catwoman.

Batman Returns will be thrown out at some random point in the future, but not likely this year. Looks like we'll be seeing this BR proto at next year's ComicCon again.

Bad, bad news.

STAR WARS killed BATMAN!

Yeah, I'm writing them off as "never happening" too.

What the hell is their problem? :lol A couple of QnA's back they said they were still working on Catwoman and Penguin, but the Batman was almost complete. Now "no plans"? Why bother. Why do that announcement? Just don't say anything unless you have something to show.

I just don't think this line is the priority that some people want it to be. They aren't outright saying it won't be done and we've clearly seen Batman is coming, but overall the film has never seemed as popular as the first Burton film and there's a ton of other lines that are in development.

Then they should have never made an announcement or pursued the license/line.

Are you familiar with the term blue balls? Well, mine are purple and blackened at this point.

Back