Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still would like to see Arkham figures. I'm about 99.9999% sure that we won't, but it's just something I've always been curious about; how HT would tackle those stylized renditions of the characters, I mean.

I don't think that catalog is legit anyway. Someone photoshopped it I think. Plasticenemies is trollin'.

This is the actual 2014-2015 catalog.

10561637_671790682895468_955222027700501319_n.jpg

I don't know why they didn't just make the first release Battle Damaged. The only, truly visible parts that were BD were the cowl, which was scraped up a bit, and the burnt Bat. All they needed to do was include an extra cowl, and, if they're feeling generous, cape, and bing. Bang. Boom: battle damaged.

Yeah, when I first saw the film and later on vhs, I didn't noticed the damaged suit, just the bloody face. I guess now it more obvious because of the HD, but a battle damage Batman was never something I wanted. Not even kenner or Toy Biz made a BD version, maybe they couldn't tell either? :lol

I don't think that catalog is legit anyway. Someone photoshopped it I think. Plasticenemies is trollin'.

This is the actual 2014-2015 catalog.

10561637_671790682895468_955222027700501319_n.jpg
Don't think it's photoshopped at all. The original catalog were for the announcements they made at the time. Think this new one will contain all the new announcements we'll see soon, including GoTG which we know will be present at their upcoming conventions.

Seems like this new one is just an updated version PlasticE is teasing since they reveal it themselves yet they know what's coming.

Don't think it's photoshopped at all. The original catalog were for the announcements they made at the time. Think this new one will contain all the new announcements we'll see soon, including GoTG which we know will be present at their upcoming conventions.

Seems like this new one is just an updated version PlasticE is teasing since they reveal it themselves yet they know what's coming.

Have they ever released two catalogs in a year though? I don't think they have. The one for 2014/2015 already happened.

This was last years shown in October.

hot-toys-2013-2014-catalog-016.jpg

This was 2012's,

199094_357935780947628_1155113983_n.jpg

These people are driving me nuts.

Post the whole pic or don't bother.

HT just say yes or no.

You can tease my **** & balls but dont you dare tease my collection. :monkey3

I think the dream is dead. They probably canceled this line along with First Class, Arkham City and Prometheus.

Well, at least we still have BTTF.

I think the dream is dead. They probably canceled this line along with First Class, Arkham City and Prometheus.

Well, at least we still have BTTF.

Don't give up hope. Terminator fans were screaming for a Police Shootout version forever. People were guessing it would never happen until one day out of the blue the BD T-800 was announced.

I think Hot toys will get to Batman Returns as along as they still have the rights.

I had the weirdest dream last night. We saw the catalogue, and it was official, but there was no Returns Batman, Arkham Batman, or 89 Batman. There was a stand-alone Bale DX from TDK, but here's the weird part: there was also a Black & White Lewis Wilson Batman.

Mime Joker.

Not everyone's cup of tea though and I imagine casual fans would have had a hard time justifying paying for him especially with his lack of screen time and the uproar because he was a bare bones DX release.

But no matter the reasons you are right he didn't really set the world alight in the 1/6 community.

I had the weirdest dream last night. We saw the catalogue, and it was official, but there was no Returns Batman, Arkham Batman, or 89 Batman. There was a stand-alone Bale DX from TDK, but here's the weird part: there was also a Black & White Lewis Wilson Batman.

Lewis Wilson Batman would be amazing, especially in Black and White. I'm never going to be 100% satisfied with my Hot Toys collection until we get every Batman from the serials to the present. (Translation: I'm never going to be 100% satisfied with my Hot Toys collection.)

Back