Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Returns is coming, and I do think there's still hope for Arkham City. End of the day, they've still got two more years until they can tackle new Batman, and, with the armory, they've pretty much blown their load on TDK stuff, so, between now and 2016, I can see their Batstuff being Returns, Arkham (which one is the question; though I do think this is way lower on the priority totem pole for them than Returns), the 66 Batmobile, and, possibly, a few other characters from that line, and last, but not least, I'd hazard a guess that they'll revisit the Begins suit in some form. Whether that's as a DX or a Quarter Scale figure, I'm uncertain, but I definitely can see it happening.
There's still enough 'fresh' Nolancompoopery they can tap - which is a good & a bad thing I guess.

I think people sometimes place inflated importance on anniversaries, because for a fair amount of the time, the fans are the only ones who care about them. :lol

There's still enough 'fresh' Nolancompoopery they can tap - which is a good & a bad thing I guess.

I think people sometimes place inflated importance on anniversaries, because for a fair amount of the time, the fans are the only ones who care about them. :lol

Like what? They've got that Joker they announced, but, outside of Begins batman, the only things they really could do are Ra's and maybe one or two of the TDKR characters.

I don't think the 75th means anything to HT, but, nevertheless, there's still quite a ways to go before 2016, and I can't see HT waiting two years to solicit products from their second highest selling line (possibly?).

Like what? They've got that Joker they announced, but, outside of Begins batman, the only things they really could do are Ra's and maybe one or two of the TDKR characters.
Nolancompoopery; as in the trilogy. :lol But yeah - most would be from Begins:

LOS Bruce Wayne
LOS Ducard
Suited Ducard
Watanabe Ra's
Lucious Fox
Gordon

Last edited:
:lol Do you live in Colorado by any chance?

I do!

I'm gonna keep posting batman Returns images on the HT Facebook page every so often just to keep the reminder fresh. We only need 3 figures out of this line. Not a lot to ask considering they did a whole line of Avengers and umpteen Iron Mans.

Nolancompoopery; as in the trilogy. :lol But yeah - most would be from Begins:

LOS Bruce Wayne
LOS Ducard
Suited Ducard
Watanabe Ra's
Lucious Fox
Gordon

And lets not forget the 2.0s, 3.0s, 4.0s and 5.0s of Batman, Joker and Two-face which I'm sure would be bought till the end of time.

''I hope Hot Toys makes another clown suit Ledger Joker because I 'missed out' on the previous 7.''

And lets not forget the 2.0s, 3.0s, 4.0s and 5.0s of Batman, Joker and Two-face which I'm sure would be bought till the end of time.

''I hope Hot Toys makes another clown suit Ledger Joker because I 'missed out' on the previous 7.''
Oh - agreed. I was speculating a while back, about the 'try outs' scene Joker; broken pool cue, body bag, etc. :lol

I will expect an entirely new thread if there's ever any news on this. I no longer think even for a second that this thread being bumped means anything.

This is a sure thing, relax.

Are-you-talking-to-me.gif

Back