Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before I saw your edit, I spent a good minute trying to think of what kind of sick phrase "xrap" was.

Seriously though, that doll does look great. I don't own a single female figure in my collection. I had a Sarah Connor and TDKR Catwoman, but only took their exclusives (T-1000 head and Batman cowl) and sold them off. If Hot Toys made something like the figure above and it looked as life like, I'd buy that in an instant. That's a sexy looking doll. Usually they look weird as ****, but they pulled that one off nicely.

The two above that though are derpy, and probably what the Hot Toys one would look like in all actuality.

Eh....

903_catwoman.jpg

1000x1000.jpg

I meant GOOD ones, those are horrifically cheap looking. The Keaton ones we have are well made.

This wasn't commercially sold, it was a custom, but amazing none the less.

Ipad typing with my kid doing tae kwon do on my liver. :lol

That last pic has to be photoshopped. :lol

It is.

I've seen that doll under regular lighting in pics and its nicely made for a custom job, but it isn't perfect, especially in the costume.

The colouring on that image make it look a bit better.

So I am seeing MJ Smooth Criminal and Prometheus getting "fresh" new "coming soon" tease (no images yet). I wonder if we will get fresh new "coming Soon' over here as well.

So I am seeing MJ Smooth Criminal and Prometheus getting "fresh" new "coming soon" tease (no images yet). I wonder if we will get fresh new "coming Soon' over here as well.

I hope so... My Hot Toys interest level is at zero right now. Burton Batman or Reeve Superman stuff is the only thing that will make me look at Iron Man Toys *ahem* I mean Hot Toys again.

Sallah

Agreed. I starting to look at Barney Ross 2.0 and deciding if I should make the purchase. Great looking figure. With E3 being released soon he might one day be iconic. I like what BR represents.."OLD SCHOOL ACTION HEROE". But if Batman Returns images start popping up I might just forget about Mr. Ross

There's also more Nicholson Jack Napier/Joker figures they could do which I'd be equally excited to see. I'm wondering if they go to Batman Returns will they still use the '89 license aswell.

There's also more Nicholson Jack Napier/Joker figures they could do which I'd be equally excited to see. I'm wondering if they go to Batman Returns will they still use the '89 license aswell.

Agreed. I'd love to see a "Mob" Joker or an accurate battle damaged '89 Batman as well.

The longer they sit on these though, the less excitement I have for the company. There is no reason we shouldn't have more than 3 figures to represent the Burton era at this point.

Sallah

I'm probably in the minority here, but if I had to choose I'd actually rather have Mob Joker (w/ some extra Museum options), Battle Damaged Cathedral Batman, and a suit/weapon vault armory than Batman Returns figures.

It'd also actually be great to get the version of Jack from the sequence where he's at Vicky's apartment & shoots Keaton in the serving tray.

Purple 2 / 3 piece suit, green shirt & neck tie - with the puffy hair.

Hand gun, Alicia's mask, & the gift box with the mannequin's hand holding the dead flowers.

Pretty slick figure right there.

I actually wouldn't buy that one. That's his least threatening look in my opinion. I really want that scary *** flesh makeup look, no more white face/red lips/green hair. He looks like a grinning psychopath at the mob meeting and the flesh make up only adds to that quality.

The accessories from the apartment would be cool though, like Alicia's mask and the box with dead flowers. The mask could easily fit in with a Mob/Museum DX set considering we see Alicia at the Museum.

I'd like to see "First Appearance" Joker; torn up gloves with bleached, grimy fingers, purple stain on the neck; the works. Bonus points if they packed him with a desk and chair so he could read Grissom's bloodstained newspaper.

The one Vintij mentioned is probably the best chance of getting a non-hat haired Joker though. Which I do want.

True, that would be enticing.

I'd sooner have that with this look though,

I'd like to see "First Appearance" Joker; torn up gloves with bleached, grimy fingers, purple stain on the neck; the works. Bonus points if they packed him with a desk and chair so he could read Grissom's bloodstained newspaper.

batman+the+dark+knight+rises+gif+joker+gif+catwoman10.gif

I agree about the Armory, though. It'd be awesome if they packed it with an Alfred and some new faceplates. They could even make a separate Bruce figure with the Bat-computer.

Back