Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry unless you've got pics to prove that I dont believe for a second you own every single Marvel Hot Toys figure, there's just far too many out there to own them all

It's not that unheard of, I have all of the Marvel releases except 5 of the Iron Man suits:

- Original Mark I (Mark 1 2.0 on preorder)
- Original Mark II (have MKII AU though)
- Mark 3 Gunmetal
- Mark 4 Secret Project
- War Machine Milk Version

I don't collect non-movie suits, and thus have no desire to track them down. :dunno

Never collected non movie suits either even when I was young and the batman forever figs came out and they had all those stupid variants. I just wanted regular batman. Also that's part of the reason why I didn't get the asm has bro figs. They gave him a ____ing rocket launcher for some dumbass reason

[ame="https://youtu.be/nsU_hGbO368"]https://youtu.be/nsU_hGbO368[/ame] a little spidy stopmotion. hope you like!

andrew-garfield-amazing-spider-man.jpg

HT needs to start including a removed mask to be held by their characters.

i seem to be one of a select few who prefers the new suit, and i am glad i didnt buy the tobey maguire one to be honest

Never collected non movie suits either even when I was young and the batman forever figs came out and they had all those stupid variants. I just wanted regular batman. Also that's part of the reason why I didn't get the asm has bro figs. They gave him a ____ing rocket launcher for some dumbass reason

:lol i could never find a standard BTAS Batman, only ones with stupid gimmicks

i seem to be one of a select few who prefers the new suit, and i am glad i didnt buy the tobey maguire one to be honest

Plenty do, people just like to troll the differences

I like it, it has really grown on me. I started off hating it...seriously. But then I saw that does capture the essence of Spidey and now I am really looking forward to PO'ing it when available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back