Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can appreciate HT's craftsmanship on this, but easy pass for me. Just very "different" from what I see as Spider-man; no disrespect to those that like this one though. I've got the red/blue and the black ones and I'm more than happy with those.

I thought this was teased with a Garfield sculpt on it initially? What happened to that?

I'm hoping the lack of accessories will equal a price break like their first Spider-Man. This will look great next Tobey.

Guys... they show the orignal Hot Toys teaser with the Garfield head sculpt.. they are just giving us a teaser not a full reveal. This is their way of revealing what they can.

LOOKS GREAT! I like it a lot doesn't look like he has pajamas on like the first SM figure, not that it was bad but didn't care for the material on that one.

Figure looks great like I hoped it would!Funny,Im looking forward to getting this one more than the others,Avengers,DKR,etc.
This is a first,pictures in Milk! before the official specs have been released.Is his unmasked head on display anywhere?

I know me too! Weird huh

Its funny after looking at this one, the Spider-man 3 figure seems so dated and cheaper IMO. It would be really sweet if the price is kept down because of no accessories.

Last edited:
224959_454239824599902_964087314_n.jpg

Suit looks so epic here, you can see the honeycomb on the lens'. can't wait for Hi-Rez pics.

Hoping this ships in January

damn this figure is beutiful. i dont get get the people who keep whining how the suit looks stupid ? They act as if spiderman is yellow or somthing. He looks like spiderman, he's scrawney and he has webs. Whats not to like. I know the basketball texture sucks but it's still a nice looking suit.

Apologies if already mentioned but in looking at that last large portrait of the figure I notice how they have done a better job with the neck fabric. Looks like the suit won't go all the way up the neck like the Tobey Spiderman figures do when using the actor's sculpt/head. In other words, when not wearing the mask you will actually see some neck/skin which I think looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back