Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

Sorry!

This figure is going to look great i think. I like the new suit, and i think in 1/6 form it's going to be sexy as hell!

Spider-Man-reboot-costume.jpg

^ if they do it in a stretchy spandex type material it will, it they go the fabric route it'll look completely wrong IMO

Yeah, but it's spiderman so it's gotta be able to pose. Hmmm, medicom did a weird type shiny material for theirs and you could still pose pretty good.

I have faith HT can handle it. And i want a HS right out the door to.

Yeah, but it's spiderman so it's gotta be able to pose. Hmmm, medicom did a weird type shiny material for theirs and you could still pose pretty good.

I have faith HT can handle it. And i want a HS right out the door to.

Not me, i want:

1. Seamless (sewn in) bodysuit like the Raimi one
  2. Lizard
  3. Peter Parker with 'first night out' disguise.
  4. A Battle-Damaged one with a Bruised and bloodied headsculpt

Four figures is a good number, not too much not too little :)

As for the material, Hot Toys mostly goes for looks over articulation these days.

Last edited:

Got dammit. Come on people. Got my hopes up and stuff

I hope HT can get the body type right for this Spiderman.

I just hope they don't all Xmen first class on us

I have no doubts HT will execute a accurate looking figure from the film. I'm just not feeling the treatment from a movie perspective. But like any film, you don't truly know until you park it in the theater.

this garfield guy has done nothing pretty much that i have seen or can remember him being in..if spidey bombs. it's all on him..least tobey macguire had been in movies..

I hope the body they use for this figure is newly developed, they can take some liberty beefing up a slim true type. Garfield actual size is too thin for spiderman, so much so that I doubt he'll be believable on screen but fingers crossed becuz the trailers do look worth some while.

this garfield guy has done nothing pretty much that i have seen or can remember him being in..if spidey bombs. it's all on him..least tobey macguire had been in movies..

He was in Fincher's Social Network and good in it.

:exactly:

Just becuase you haven't seen an actor doesn't mean they haven't been acting, besides, it's not as if movie need big name's to be good.

Oftentimes a smaller relatively unknown cast does miles better like X:FC

This Spiderman should be minus the hugs arms and thighs. From the trailer and pics, he looks a bit more thinner than the Rami Spiderman.

This Spiderman should be minus the hugs arms and thighs. From the trailer and pics, he looks a bit more thinner than the Rami Spiderman.

That would be because by the time SMIII came out ol' Tobey was a greasy tub! I am sure many here can tell scene for scene which shots when TMG is actually in the frame, and when it's the stunt-team-member.

Besides, it add weight (haha, the opposite actually) to the idea that Peter Parker just looks like a regular guy and that spiders are basically 'all legs'

I think a regular Tuetype or TT Slim would be best for this Spider-man
Those are pretty dramatically different bodies. I think Garfield is too tall for the slim and too skinny for a regular broad shouldered TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back