Hot Toys- ALIEN -Nostromo- KANE full spec and hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Creech has a point. Especially since there are lights in the helmet - it could be that it isn't removable except to change it for the facehuggered version.

I don't think there are lights in the helmet. I believe it is the light on top of the helmet Hot Toys is talking about. I think the lights inside the helmet from the earlier pics was just used to hide the face sculpt. It wouldn't make sense to have a light inside the helmet functionally wise, a light inside the helmet wouldn't help you see what is ahead of you. Also the Robocop 3 flight pack version didn't list a removable helmet in its specs either. Any how I don't think we'll find out until the final product is released. I'm personally hoping for a removable helmet.

200831494635653.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Dallas_10.jpg

Robocop didn't state that it had a removable helmet neither. (You beat me to it LOL)

As for the lights... that can be solved with plugs.
Just plug some helmet wires into the back-pack and click.

Executive Officer Kane features:

* Articulated 12-inch figure body with 20 points of articulation
* PVC spacesuit
* Helmet featured with clear and movable shield
* Gloved hands
* Backpack
* Shoulder pads
* Breastplate
* Searchlight
* Pistol with sheath
* Bonus Accessory: face hugger head and damaged helmet
* Portable crane
* Light-up functions in helmet and back pack
* Figure Display Base featuring 1/6th scale Alien egg

You might be able to turn the head by opening the visor.

It may come with a removeable helmet, but then why didn't they say so in the description. At this point I don't think it does. Also, why have a second helmet/head, when all they would have needed would be a facehugger, to attach, and a damaged visor.

Hot Toys Figure Descriptions are sometimes inaccurate OR they make changes when it comes to the final production run.

Recent example is they listed the Wolf Predator coming with a "Cleaner Kit" which was the huge backpack that the Wolf used to detonate the crashed ship in the movie (the NECA figure comes with it I believe) when the final production came...there was no sign of it.

I keep looking at the headsculpts of Kane and Dallas... Just awesome. I really cannot wait for these. Hot Toys have just gone from strength to strength. I really hope they bite the bullet and produce all seven crew in regular clothing. They could do it, it isn't as though they are in same situation as the Aliens figures, where there were 13 or 14 marines, with some characters having limited screen time and no lines. All seven characters were in the film prominently. :D I just hope the wallet would be up to it...

I will definately pick up every figure in the original Alien movie line from HT. Very excited about it, in fact. The Kane and Dallas are my first HT purchases, and I really cannot wait to receive them.

When a release is listed as 3rd quarter, does that mean during the months of July, August, & September?

Thanks all,
Andrew

Ive always like those facehugger busts. Maybe ill be on the look out for one when my paychecks arrive ^^.

I will definately pick up every figure in the original Alien movie line from HT. Very excited about it, in fact. The Kane and Dallas are my first HT purchases, and I really cannot wait to receive them.

When a release is listed as 3rd quarter, does that mean during the months of July, August, & September?

Thanks all,
Andrew

In my experience I would say late july to the beginning of September.
But I could easily be wrong .

These figures are definetely something that I will cherish and love for ever.
I am worried about these lights though , I have heard the endo's from hot toys had problems with there leds , hopefully these won't..

i'm very close to getting these... i said i wouldn't, in the hopes of getting all 7 crew members in nostromo gear.

damn you Hot Toys for raping my wallet once again.

Preordered both from Razer’s Edge Collectibles …too expensive shipping from SS.

I wonder what will be the next from HT in this line.

:D
hopefully someone without a spacesuit. the suits are cool and all but im really looking foward to some charactors in normal garb. ash maybe? needless to say i got these guys are ordered.

Not into the crew. I watch Alien and Predator movies to see the cool creatures eat and kill people. The people are put in their just to be killed and rack up the body count, I'm not interested in owning a figure of alien "food".
:monkey5

Can one of our Asian brethren PLEASE stop by the HT Store in HK and take some good close up pictures of the figs in the window?

Not into the crew. I watch Alien and Predator movies to see the cool creatures eat and kill people. The people are put in their just to be killed and rack up the body count, I'm not interested in owning a figure of alien "food".
:monkey5

That may be true of something like AVP, but the crew in the earlier movies were far more than "alien food."

Back