Hot Toys- ALIEN -Nostromo- KANE full spec and hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can one of our Asian brethren PLEASE stop by the HT Store in HK and take some good close up pictures of the figs in the window?

Yes, please! We've known about these figures for weeks now. I wish someone would get some good head shots. Especially of Kane.

i havent any comment for this figures, just ..............................amazing , hot toys one step beyond !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap

That may be true of something like AVP, but the crew in the earlier movies were far more than "alien food."

They do have a bit more development, but still they are only a plot point to introduce us to the aliens, and get us to see what we all came to see...the aliens killing people!!!

They do have a bit more development, but still they are only a plot point to introduce us to the aliens, and get us to see what we all came to see...the aliens killing people!!!

Well, that's where I disagree with you. The point isn't just to see Aliens killing people. It's to see how the characters deal with the situation that they are in. If you don't know anything about the characters before that happens and have no affection for them, then their deaths mean nothing.

Well, that's where I disagree with you. The point isn't just to see Aliens killing people. It's to see how the characters deal with the situation that they are in. If you don't know anything about the characters before that happens and have no affection for them, then their deaths mean nothing.

Very true. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Exactly!

I’m sorry jedistarkiller, but I think you just missed the whole point with the first films. :rolleyes: LOL
Take a look at them again and you will see at least with the first film its very character driven …you barely see the Alien at all.

:D

Exactly!

I’m sorry jedistarkiller, but I think you just missed the whole point with the first films. :rolleyes: LOL
Take a look at them again and you will see at least with the first film its very character driven …you barely see the Alien at all.

:D

The character development in all of the movies is important and done great.
They make the viewer build up compassion for the characters then put them in real bad situations and struggles which keeps you glued to the screen. The same as well with alot of movies including good ' ol ' predator. As well as this , the great character , location , set and creature designs and the brilliant plot is what makes these movies so memorable and easy to watch over and over again. :rock

The character development in all of the movies is important and done great.
They make the viewer build up compassion for the characters then put them in real bad situations and struggles which keeps you glued to the screen. The same as well with alot of movies including good ' ol ' predator. As well as this , the great character , location , set and creature designs and the brilliant plot is what makes these movies so memorable and easy to watch over and over again. :rock
:rock :rock :rock

That's why AVP and AVP-R were awful. You didn't care about any of the characters.

Yea I dunno...I don't like the first film all that much because the pacing is slower and we don't get to see much alien at all. Though Ripley in her underwears is nice. I think Aliens is my favorite because it's so action packed.

The only characters I cared about i the first films were Ripley and Hicks thats it...and Newt.

Yea I dunno...I don't like the first film all that much because the pacing is slower and we don't get to see much alien at all. Though Ripley in her underwears is nice. I think Aliens is my favorite because it's so action packed.

The only characters I cared about i the first films were Ripley and Hicks thats it...and Newt.

I cared for ripley, newt, hicks and hudson. And i thought Apone was funny. Though i HATE vasquez.

That's why AVP and AVP-R were awful. You didn't care about any of the characters.

Very true, the movies were really reduced to slasher flicks. In AVP I think they still tried to fight it a bit, but for Requiem them just went all out. Really completely different movies from the originals... and I imagine Ridley Scott pisses blood everytime he thinks about AVP and AVP-R :lol

That and the pressure rushing out defies physics, but who knows, maybe the pressure was greater outside the suit and it was sucked in.

Well Actually if you see ALIEN,
the Facehugger didn't went trough a role in the helmet,
it just cracked it & melted it with it's acid for blood and grapped around the head from Kane, but still the back of the facehugger is even outside the helmet, so the facehugger didn't went into the helmet at all

I preordered both of these. The detail is awesome and I have always been a fan of those spacesuits. I also ordered all three of the new alien statues. I just got the Alien 3 statue and love it. Since we are talking about the films, I think the original is best, but in my view, Alien 3 is the close second. Very close. David Fincher did something new with the series and 3 was a radical departure from Aliens. I like the atmosphere (and sets) of the prison planet and there were some really good characters in that film. The reactivated Bishop was cool and one of my favorite scenes in the entire series. Beautiful photography throughout the film, really. I never really understood why the film wasn't better received. It is, aside from the original, the most complex film in the series.

I second you that General! :D I ordered both the 12" HT too.

I can’t say how much I love the diorama line fro SS and Alien 3 is no exception of this line’s quality. The painting on the figure and the base is some of the best I have seen from SS …its just super duper cool.

dsc05595copyqw6.jpg

dsc05601copypu4.jpg

:cool:

I can’t say how much I love the diorama line fro SS and Alien 3 is no exception of this line’s quality. The painting on the figure and the base is some of the best I have seen from SS …its just super duper cool.

dsc05595copyqw6.jpg

dsc05601copypu4.jpg

Ace pictures man :D. Congrats

dsc05595copyqw6.jpg

dsc05601copypu4.jpg

Simply amazing!! The lighting makes these things even more beautiful :monkey5

I kinda felt for Ricky's mad reaction though when he saw Jessie get shirikenned by Wolf - but only cos he looked pissed cos he realised he'd never got to tap her ass, "ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I NEVER GOT TO TAP HER ASS YET!!"

Back