HOT TOYS- ALIEN 3 - DOG ALIEN full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing seems to be out already, kinda surprised me...

dogalienbox1.jpg

dogalienbox2.jpg

Got them from a seller on ebay...

well, i've resigned myself to the fact that even if it kinda sucks, there will not be another/better 1:6 version of this alien.
so, how much does it go for loose/complete/assembled?
SUB-QUESTION - is it as flimsy as the aliens warrior?

well, i've resigned myself to the fact that even if it kinda sucks, there will not be another/better 1:6 version of this alien.
so, how much does it go for loose/complete/assembled?
SUB-QUESTION - is it as flimsy as the aliens warrior?

BBTS.com is selling em for 104.99 great deal imo. theyre not as flimsy as the aliens warrior, but you have to be careful still, especially with the arms. its a great looking figure and looks cool in a crawling position.

BBTS.com is selling em for 104.99 great deal imo. theyre not as flimsy as the aliens warrior, but you have to be careful still, especially with the arms. its a great looking figure and looks cool in a crawling position.

I'd say the one leg you have to attach is where you need to take most caution with this figure.

well, that's cheaper than retail. but, i'd still rather not have to deal with assembling and extra shipping costs just to have the box.
so, does anyone know what these go for loose?

Thanks for the BBTS info. I just went over to their site and bought one. At $149.90, its a tad too expensive for me. At $105, I think the price is more reasonable.

It's a great price at 105, wish I had the patience to wait for these guys to become so cheap... maybe I'll wait it out with the Alien one.

well, that's cheaper than retail. but, i'd still rather not have to deal with assembling and extra shipping costs just to have the box.
so, does anyone know what these go for loose?
the silence is deafening.
really? nobody knows what the running price is for a loose figure?
come on.

Yep, best to buy it new and just suffer the risk of breaking him during assembly :lol

Couple other notes... be careful not to handle the legs too much when assembling. The coating that gives it the shiny comes off very easily, especially if you are messing with the legs not popping together easily.

I ended up using a knife and shaving off just a big of the ball that went into the thigh. That was enough to get it in, but the joint was still super tight.

Yep, best to buy it new and just suffer the risk of breaking him during assembly :lol

Couple other notes... be careful not to handle the legs too much when assembling. The coating that gives it the shiny comes off very easily, especially if you are messing with the legs not popping together easily.

I ended up using a knife and shaving off just a big of the ball that went into the thigh. That was enough to get it in, but the joint was still super tight.
hmm. nope, it's way too much of a hassle to assemble it.
i'll let some other poor bastard assemble it and sell it to me.

Put together the right leg was a real pain in the ass for me...the ball joint did not fit in the hole,even using brute force:banghead

For the coating, I repainted it with games workshop gloss varnish and looks pretty good now.(I have painted the mouth and tongue too)

Put together the right leg was a real pain in the ass for me...the ball joint did not fit in the hole,even using brute force:banghead

For the coating, I repainted it with games workshop gloss varnish and looks pretty good now.(I have painted the mouth and tongue too)

Is it safe to use this on rubber would you think?..painted it recently? and if not..how is it holding up?.

Back