HOT TOYS- ALIEN 3 - DOG ALIEN full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It still looks good, if not entirely movie accurate. Color looks great, as does the detail. Just wish it had a longer torso and jointed elbows. I'm also a sucker for this design so I'm getting it either way.

damn dude after watching alien 3 it isnt accurate at all, the brown is so light on the figure . it woulda looked better if it was a darker brown mixed with black. i hvaent seen one alien from hottoys that ive liked yet.

Their deal is that they don't give a damn about aliens...
And frankly, why should they? They can put out any craptastic likeness on a figure that will break if you look at it wrong and people will still shell out upwards of 120 dollars for it.

To be fair though, their first AvP warrior, although inaccurate, was very good, and their take on how to articulate them was nothing short of revolutionary. Unfortunately, unlike their preds, their aliens have not become better or better made. Quite the contrary actually. Shame really, as IMHO, the alien is a far more iconic and influentila monster than the preds.

yea dude compared to the pred the aliens look like trash. so far i think the neca 18" alien is probably the best, and then maybe the alien warrior from avp, he looks alright, i dont know if i would spend top dollar on it.

nice pose, this'll probably be the one I keep him in. Are the Alien tails poseable like Wolf's extended whip?
5Alien3_DogAlien.jpg

yea that one and another pose look really cool but, from all the other shots he just doesnt look good at all, i need to some open pics taken(not by hottoys)

ok, I finally finished watching Aliens for the first time, but uhhhhhh, I clearly recall him coming out of a bull or something. I don't even remember seeing any dog's in the movie:confused: But he was pretty bad ass in the movie, even with the horrible CGI sometimes:lol I definitely will be getting this guy

i only own the neca 18 inc alien, all the pics ive seen of the other aliens from hot toys suck, except maybe the dog alien , dont know how thats gonna turn out. gotta see some in hand pics

That explains it.
I didn't like the AVP Alien at 1st neither....untill I got one as a gift.
I've been hooked ever since.

I strongly believe you will change your mind about them if you get one.

Back