Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, you can't go wrong with the Reg Edition if you just want the screaming head. I'm going for museum poses so I'll be using the non-screaming HS most of the time.
I'm kind of gambling with ordering the HB and am waiting it out as long as I can and still be able to go for the max flex-pay. I want to use as many reward points as possible but I just hope I don't get burned by waiting too long.

Trying to do the same thing. I know for right now with the DeLorean on order I should wait a bit until I'm almost paid off that then when I'm close to the end of doing that I order Hulkbuster.

If I can get this figure, I might sell the "smash" body, I only want the deluxe set really for the 2nd head cuz I like the angry one better than the roaring one, at least for now, if they fix it before release my opinion could change.

If I were to ever get this, I'd have to buy the deluxe just because I don't like the screaming head sculpt. Shame as I would consider it too, if not for that.

I'd actually happily get the original if I could find it new for the same price as the regular edition of this one, I like the pants better and it has the head I prefer.

I'd actually happily get the original if I could find it new for the same price as the regular edition of this one, I like the pants better and it has the head I prefer.

It was more expensive right from the start then this one is. And sold well enough that discounted ones do not pop up much

Prices are starting to come down more on ebay. I can understand some of the points mentioned here, but I think deluxe version is by the best bang your buck. The 2nd angry face is similar to the original and the pants are not as bad as some have said. Plus you get a really cool extra smash torso and an extra had sculpt also. Hopefully this will improve upon the original and skip the black staining problems of the original release. I'll inspect it upon its release and remove anything that might seem similar. Anyway, best time to be an Avengers, or Hulk fan in general

I don't love this. I don't know, to me the headsculpt really doesn't match his actual look in the film. Probably just going to stick to my Avengers version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those Hulk legs are gonna be expensive! I hope to buy them too but I have a bad feeling about the price since I'm sure many would be interested. I just wish Sideshow gave an option to add another set of legs.:dunno

If I can get this figure, I might sell the "smash" body, I only want the deluxe set really for the 2nd head cuz I like the angry one better than the roaring one, at least for now, if they fix it before release my opinion could change.
I want the smash body, let me know if you sell

I think everyone is gonna be looking for these extra pair of legs for their second Hulk lol. I had the same idea!

I just hope that Sideshow provides a SOLUTION to our IDEA. Are you listening Hot Toys! I want me sum Hulk Legs.

Sucks that the colors are different... I really just like the screaming Hulk head of the new one but I prefer the ripped pants from the Avengers version. If only I could get the pants by themselves to switch, otherwise I think I might try to snag an A1 version for cheaper if the aftermarket prices drop.

Back