Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha Yeah, that smash pose is amazing. I might try to pick up the standard ...I'm betting that most people who gave Avengers Hulk will pass on it and maybe I can get a deal down the road ha

I'm hoping my custom head matches the skin tone on the new Hulk. I didn't match the old Hulks color. I prefer this head over the Mr.Gummy new Hulk screaming head.
20150425_144715_zpspkaclihs.jpg

The roaring sculpt there isn't bad, but overall it feels a little cartoony, and the eyebrows looks too Spock shoting on a straight angle without even the outter tips at least angling back down towards his cheeks, just look at my sig.

Is it better to get the original Avengers Hulk and get the new head from this guy parted out? Or is it better to get this new guy and pray the original pants become parted out somewhere to switch out? :dunno

Is it better to get the original Avengers Hulk and get the new head from this guy parted out? Or is it better to get this new guy and pray the original pants become parted out somewhere to switch out? :dunno

The skin color is way off between this one and original Avengers.

The skin color is way off between this one and original Avengers.

Oooo, didn't realize that.. thanks for that. Wish I picked up one of the parted out ripped purple pants on eBay the night this was revealed... :lol I guess that sucks for some of the people who were waiting to get the heads of this one for their Avengers version.

"Hey there Big Guy" prolly one of my favorite lines of the film....low key Hulk has become my favorite Avenger...dude is pure power

After seeing AoU yesterday, I gotta say I am 100% completely fine about owning the first version of Hulk and the big green guy will stay that way! The new screaming head version just gives me a headache- you don't realize how far it's off without seeing so much Hulk screen time. I don't think the color's too accurate and I sure as heck don't see any Ruffalo in him, whereas it's clearly evident onscreen.

"Hey there Big Guy" prolly one of my favorite lines of the film....low key Hulk has become my favorite Avenger...dude is pure power
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back