Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I appreciate and admire some of the comic designs, I'm mainly a fan of the live action Hulks starting with Lou Ferrigno and the 90s cartoon. For me, I'm just very used to Hulk having certain qualities to his face and not really looking like Banner, Lou certainly doesn't look like Bixby, Ang Lee and TIH Hulk barely look like Bana or Norton, so when shots of Hulk in Avengers look very Ruffalo, it doesn't sit well. Other shots look very Kirby Hulk and most collectibles captured that side. Even Hot Toys did, but, AOU takes that so much further, it just would have been cool to see the HT sculpts go there too.

While I appreciate and admire some of the comic designs, I'm mainly a fan of the live action Hulks starting with Lou Ferrigno and the 90s cartoon. For me, I'm just very used to Hulk having certain qualities to his face and not really looking like Banner, Lou certainly doesn't look like Bixby, Ang Lee and TIH Hulk barely look like Bana or Norton, so when shots of Hulk in Avengers look very Ruffalo, it doesn't sit well. Other shots look very Kirby Hulk and most collectibles captured that side. Even Hot Toys did, but, AOU takes that so much further, it just would have been cool to see the HT sculpts go there too.

Do you own the first avengers Hulk?

You should PS a small pile of cardboard in front of Tony Montana. :lol
tumblr_static_tumblr_m9cjoqdmwg1r2c83ao3_r1_500.gif

Back