Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the film I needed to order this guy. Just got the standard but since it comes with the screaming sculpt that's all I want. Can't wait until they put up the new Banner! Looking forward to that!

After seeing the film I needed to order this guy. Just got the standard but since it comes with the screaming sculpt that's all I want. Can't wait until they put up the new Banner! Looking forward to that!

If they do, the last one is a real slow seller. I just picked up Banner on SSC last 40% with off double rewards points deal. All i need is a white lab coat.

We may get a new one or not if we don't I wouldn't be too bummed because I own the first version which I like a lot. But I wouldn't mind an upgrade.

Just PO'd this guy, the regular version that is. I wish he had the A1 style pants but its a minor knit pick. The yoga pants are kinda growing on me.... not as in ohh I really like those. More like, well they are not the eye sore they started out to be LOL

Just PO'd this guy, the regular version that is. I wish he had the A1 style pants but its a minor knit pick. The yoga pants are kinda growing on me.... not as in ohh I really like those. More like, well they are not the eye sore they started out to be LOL

No deluxe? I see a lot of people passing on that :dunno

I passed on deluxe because I really don't need the smash portion. Price is great for what you get in the deluxe but all I care about is the new sculpts and pants. I want to pose my Hulk running or something and in the film I don't remember him doing the smash pose. He just ran around with his arms wailing and breaking ****. :lol I would say people are getting the standard because the price is so good. Can't beat it. Cheaper then the first release.

While it is unlikely, it would be awesome if they included a head sculpt with him having "red eyes". It would make posing him with HB a lot cooler.

I went for the deluxe mostly for the 2nd HS. I doubt I'll use the smash pose, but it's nice to have the option (especially since I'm slowly giving in to ordering the HB:lol).

Both standard and deluxe come with the screaming sculpt so I'm happy with that and I'm right there with you on Hulkbuster. ill probably have to flex that expensive piece. I just switched the DeLorean over to flex so I probably will do the same thing with Hulkbuster when I do finally cave in and order.

Both standard and deluxe come with the screaming sculpt so I'm happy with that and I'm right there with you on Hulkbuster. ill probably have to flex that expensive piece. I just switched the DeLorean over to flex so I probably will do the same thing with Hulkbuster when I do finally cave in and order.

Yeah, you can't go wrong with the Reg Edition if you just want the screaming head. I'm going for museum poses so I'll be using the non-screaming HS most of the time.
I'm kind of gambling with ordering the HB and am waiting it out as long as I can and still be able to go for the max flex-pay. I want to use as many reward points as possible but I just hope I don't get burned by waiting too long.

While it is unlikely, it would be awesome if they included a head sculpt with him having "red eyes". It would make posing him with HB a lot cooler.
I'm betting we'll see one on the secondary Market, I really thought they'd do a Banner and have that as the exclusive, good way to move him :dunno

After seeing the movie I'm pretty glad I ordered the deluxe. The yoga pants weren't a bother on the screen at all, but I'll probably swap out the pants with the Avengers one to change things up every now and then.

I want a second set of friggin' legs so I can display both versions of the new Hulk. Legs are going to sell for a MINT on eBay.

Back