Hot Toys ACS 05 Black Panther – Wakanda Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Black Panther T'Challa with Throne

This might work if anyone's worried about sitting 90 degree angles on the suit:
c.jpg

Hopefully, you'll have a cheaper option.

This option I have seen for more than $150, so I wouldn't consider it a better deal.[/QUOTE]

Really? I wonder what the material for the 3rd party is, considering the throne alone is 7 lbs.

This option I have seen for more than $150, so I wouldn't consider it a better deal.

Really? I wonder what the material for the 3rd party is, considering the throne alone is 7 lbs.[/QUOTE]

Lead :(

This option I have seen for more than $150, so I wouldn't consider it a better deal.

It's on ebay for 100.00 shipped and taking offers...[/QUOTE]

Link? The cheapest I have seen on EBAY right now is $210. You might be looking at a handmade plastic one people are selling. But that is more of an ETSY item than anything else.

I looked around as well and the cheapest I found for the set is $85.00

Really? I wonder what the material for the 3rd party is, considering the throne alone is 7 lbs.

Link? The cheapest I have seen on EBAY right now is $210. You might be looking at a handmade plastic one people are selling. But that is more of an ETSY item than anything else.[/QUOTE]

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-B...t=0&_from=R40&LH_BIN=1&rt=nc&LH_TitleDesc=0|0

It's on ebay for 100.00 shipped and taking offers...

Link? The cheapest I have seen on EBAY right now is $210. You might be looking at a handmade plastic one people are selling. But that is more of an ETSY item than anything else.[/QUOTE]

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-B...t=0&_from=R40&LH_BIN=1&rt=nc&LH_TitleDesc=0|0[/QUOTE]

Exactly. That is a handmade item made of plastic and felt. Not close to manufactered quality we are discussing here. You can see the pencil marks used to make the patterns.

Link? The cheapest I have seen on EBAY right now is $210. You might be looking at a handmade plastic one people are selling. But that is more of an ETSY item than anything else.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-B...t=0&_from=R40&LH_BIN=1&rt=nc&LH_TitleDesc=0|0[/QUOTE]

Exactly. That is a handmade item made of plastic and felt. Not close to manufactered quality we are discussing here. You can see the pencil marks used to make the patterns.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't buy either at 50 bucks. Manufactured quality? Please. Plastic molded with probably no finishing.

*Sigh*. I won't get any either likely. But your changing the subject instead of discussing the point, and I am moving on now. But to those who purchase it, I look forward to the reviews.

Maybe when it gets released, other sellers will list on ebay at closer to retail price. Customs to the US won't be an issue. Shipping though might be expensive since the total weight is close to 10lbs.

The guy pricing it at $210 is delusional especially when the HT one is half the price. I wonder if HT will change the silver parts to be more screen accurate.

Real bummer that it's just the throne, I was expecting it would come with civilian T'Challa...

Well...I think its relatively cheap. The price, for me, is right. But if its not for king T'Challa, I'm not sure who's sitting in it. I have black panther on preorder but I don't like that crease when they show him sitting in it. I plan on ordering Shuri. Can she sit in it? Can Killmonger or T Chaka? For me it depends who can sit in it

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

As I said before, this is the better option. You can pick who you want to sit on the throne now, or not at all, using it merely as a prop. If it was tied to the casual T'Challa, then you're stuck buying a figure you may or may not want.

i think this throne goes well with a stark or iron man figure :lol

plotline : stark takes over wakanda in the absence of t'challa

Back