Hot Toys ACS 05 Black Panther – Wakanda Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Black Panther T'Challa with Throne

Tactical Killmonger is a huge want for me too. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on the other. I'm not in love with that outfit.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

That figure is a must. Not liking the version already released enough to buy it, but a tactical version would definitely get ordered! :)

That figure is a must. Not liking the version already released enough to buy it, but a tactical version would definitely get ordered! :)

For those like you and myself totally needing a tactical Killmonger, quick question: would the mask be a must?

Personally, I’d like the mask but it would NOT be a deal breaker.

For those like you and myself totally needing a tactical Killmonger, quick question: would the mask be a must?

I'd agree with that, would be a cool accessory to include but I'd just as happily buy it without :)

Bump. U guys got your wish. Throne with no figure pics up on Facebook. Sigh. I'm so disappointed. I want the figure[emoji24]

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

The civvie Black Panther looked really cobbled together quick. The fabric was out of scale and just had a low end feel. I could see that simply being a teaser for what is to come with a revision down the road.

It would be awesome if Hot Toys releases a dx Killmonger with both the merc/tactical outfit and king garb to go with this throne. I’d be all over that.

I don’t think anyone wants a tactical Killmonger figure more than me. That mask is a MUST but I would still buy without it.

God speed to anyone actually brave enough to pose their Black Panther figures sitting down in this chair long term.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

God speed to anyone actually brave enough to pose their Black Panther figures sitting down in this chair long term.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just checked my BP to see if it could even sit down and it can but i would not even leave it like that overnight. They need a Killmonger or T'Challa in loose clothing for this. T"Chaka is covered up enough you could use him and if it hurt the suit it would at least be hidden (i would not recommend that).

At least Iron Man sitting in it wouldn't crease his clothes... :wink1:

If anyone was curious it says, “ Wisdom Loyalty”, on the front of the throne.

Back