Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would share my custom project I am working on.

ImmortalHead004.jpg

those eyes, looks great :clap

maybe this figure don't crack as often because this body was specially designed fit him.... who knows what they put under this rubber to make it last longer

hey guys i need your help
please look at this video.
add you can see, near Leonidas chest, on each arm there is a little round looking scar, i'm not sure what it is or if that is normal.
can you guys take a look and point out the things that you find wrong with it please?
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRlPSC25nRg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRlPSC25nRg[/ame]

:dunno
Ya that's normal. It's how they create the rubber bodies. They go back and try to plug them back up.

what you mean? you know what part i'm taking about right?
right next to the leather straps in the front, on each arm.
does it happens to yours too?

I think its normal Josh, the plugs can also be found on the thighs as well if you look closely but like I said, I'll have a look at mine tonight for you.

thanks man. i saw a video and the Leo didn't have those marking, however could have been the lighting on the guy video that made then stealth lol

I'm assuming you mean Uwe Boll but yeah, if you want to know how not to make a movie you can pick anyone of his movies.

I liked the movie. Once you get past the fact it bears little to no relation to historical events I can just sit back and enjoy it. I never read the comic before hand but looking back they stuck really well to source material.

i loved that movie, since I love movies based on those times up until the end of the samurai era. at that time, Athens was stronger than Sparta, in fact the war between Athens and Sparta happened because of fear in Sparta of growing Athenian power. i'm am international relations major so i love this period of history, actually few people know that after the events of the 300 movie, the greeks formed a coalition, defeated the Persians, then was Alexanders father who united Greece in to a nation state.
i can't wait for the movie Xerxes.
i find ironic how relations between Iran and Israel are today as was.Cyrus who liberated the Jews XD. of course back then Persia was not Islamic. kinda incredible how they got beated up by the Muslim armies...one can kinda predict that such defeats in Greece settled up the fall of their empire.

I would like to see a re-issue of this one and perhaps a few others characters in the show. Been looking on bay but prices are steep. C'mon Hot Toys.

:hi5:

Pretty sure Howard has already confirmed that Leonidas will not be reissued and no other characters from 300 will be made.

been trying to complete another Leonidas using the extra headsculpt that came with this figure but the parts are so dang expensive....
if you go with a cm toys body that's $60-80

Back