Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, my second teefury print 'Spartan Academy' will be featured starting tonight at 11pm CST and runs for 24 hours and then its gone. Any size $10.

Swing by my facebook page for more info:
https://www.facebook.com/CorroseDesigns

Would love any reposts, reblogs, support that anyone feels like giving.

28032563019144863716459.jpg

By corrose at 2012-08-11

Looks fantastic! :hi5:

Any chance anyone has a box and plastic tray they'd be willing to sell? Got a loose one and want a box, bad

nice pics and diorama...but...
for the first..repose the arms in neutral position

the position/shape of the elbow is so unnatural..is not your fault but the body itself..
it prevents damage for the arms itself..

:lecture

the position/shape of the elbow is so unnatural..is not your fault but the body itself..

Yeah I don't plan on keeping it in this pose for very long for that reason. I don't want to cause damage to the arm. Although as a personal preference I prefer the way he is posed currently. I like this pose as it's the more often scene in the movie as well as giving the figure a more dynamic look. True the elbow doesn't look 100% natural but it' rare to find a Hot Toy out there that does lol

nice pix.. i can truly say that this is one fig i can never get rid of.. this guy is just too awesome! aaahhhhh-hooooo!

ive had mine posed with the arms like that for a long long time & mine has no signs of rubber damage...

I think some of you folk get too worked up about this rubber detioration thing. Fact is,nothing lasts forever so just unbox them and enjoy. If you're that worried about them falling apart, don't buy them!
Simples.

i think this was a great post by wanderer way back in da day...:wave

nice pix.. i can truly say that this is one fig i can never get rid of.. this guy is just too awesome! aaahhhhh-hooooo!
aaahhhhh-hooooo! aaahhhhh-hooooo! aaahhhhh-hooooo! :goodpost:

ive had mine posed with the arms like that for a long long time & mine has no signs of rubber damage...
Good to know. This is my first figure that has a rubber body and I wasn't sure how well it'd hold up if left in this pose for to long. I'm sure it varies by figure and conditions but I wouldn't think by that much.

i think this was a great post by wanderer way back in da day...:wave
:clap Very true. All of them will break down eventually, but I just want it to last as long as possible

Hello fellow sideshow freaks. Finally decided I'm ready to pull the trigger on this figure. Does anyone know anyone trying to sell one on this forum. Ebay prices are looking pretty ridiculous.

You're better off posting in the WTB section. Expect to have to easily pay $500+.

When I got my Leonidas, it cost me about $400 2 years ago. Needless to say... his value keeps going up. Keep waiting, and it'll keep climbing.

Pretty sure I saw some used sets going for under $400 in the WTS section a couple of months back, though one of those had some damage to the figure, like a broken foot or something.

Back