Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8YcIQYCkJPI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8YcIQYCkJPI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

this is one sick post!!!

25547_110463312302128_100000153797042_271021_4257254_n.jpg

That is seriously life like. I wonder how long it could hold that sort of pose before something tore or split...

My Dutche's arm just popped out and while it popped back in, it doesn't work as well as it used to now so I am little concerned with Leonidas here.

I know they are not quite the same though.

Like my Hellboy, Ill pose him heavy the first couple of weeks but then he will go into a relaxed pose for the remainder of his tenure on my shelf. Body looks amazing. I posted a Dr. Manhattan "what if" in the DC section if anyone is interested.

300test.jpg

From Toy-World

I was doubting if he could really do that...
That's amazing!!

In a perverse way I'm glad I cancelled this figure.

I'd want him in poses like that all the time and if we're honest, you know that body will rip and tear eventually.

A+ to Hot Toys for pushing the envelope of what you can do in 1;6 yet again, but I can't help feeling these rubber bodies aren't quite there just yet.

Looks great though... If you like ripped dudes in leather pants... not that I have anything against them, ah, oh. better just leave it there me-thinks...

This figure looks Awesome! I have a feeling hot toys will reuse this same body for some of their clash of the titans figures.(which wouldnt be a bad thing IMO)

I don't think they'd reuse the same exact body, possibly the same method. The body has the cod-piece incorporated into the sculpt and many other aspects of the sculpt are very specific to Leo.

Back