Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they re-use this body for some Rambo, Tyler Durden, Rocky, etc....There are lot of possibilities.....

Sorry for quoting a long string of photos (actually, one big photo), but I am very impressed by the articulation. The only question now is durable that rubber is.

300test.jpg

From Toy-World

Well, of course not the same exact body, just the same technique used. The arms and legs' definition impresses me the most.

The body is impressive but I can only see this exact sculpt being used if most of the body is covered up. This body would be perfect if just the lower arms and legs needed to be naked on the figure but the scars on the body and upper arms give it away too much.

In a perverse way I'm glad I cancelled this figure.

I'd want him in poses like that all the time and if we're honest, you know that body will rip and tear eventually.

A+ to Hot Toys for pushing the envelope of what you can do in 1;6 yet again, but I can't help feeling these rubber bodies aren't quite there just yet.

:lol

Why not dial back the gloom and doom and wait for some reviews or reports of rip and tear problems before deciding that it's destined to break and Hot Toys isn't quite there yet or whatever.

this looks excellent. and as i said before, ht did improve the headsculpt in the end. they even gave us an alternate "battle-cry" head. very cool.

might get this if i have some spare cash...

wow. likeness looks great now. passed on it because of likeness issue, now i'm kicking myself in the ass.

:lol

Why not dial back the gloom and doom and wait for some reviews or reports of rip and tear problems before deciding that it's destined to break and Hot Toys isn't quite there yet or whatever.

LOL What can I say - I'm a moody Goth.

I'll try to see the positive side of things in future... hang on, there is no future, we're all doooooooooooomed!!!!!!:monkey4

Back