Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering is it a fair trade for a Leonidas for a T2 T800?

I'm sure the T800 is more in demand at this point. I don't think many would part with their newly released T800 for a Leonidas at the moment. Maybe later in time, since I'm willing to bet that HT produced Leo in much smaller quantities than the T800. Leo and the 300 license in general is one-off. I mean, T2 will be a cash cow for them. So I'd recommend holding on to that Leo for a while to see what happens. I mean, the price on it isn't going to drop, so you'll still be able to sell it at retail or more later down the line.

If you really want to get rid of it, I guess it's worth a try posting in the 'For Sale/Trade' section here.

I'm sure the T800 is more in demand at this point. I don't think many would part with their newly released T800 for a Leonidas at the moment. Maybe later in time, since I'm willing to bet that HT produced Leo in much smaller quantities than the T800. Leo and the 300 license in general is one-off. I mean, T2 will be a cash cow for them. So I'd recommend holding on to that Leo for a while to see what happens. I mean, the price on it isn't going to drop, so you'll still be able to sell it at retail or more later down the line.

If you really want to get rid of it, I guess it's worth a try posting in the 'For Sale/Trade' section here.

Thanks for the advice.

Finally got the Spartan king!!.. 3 Letters people ...O,M and G.

100_1039.jpg

Just ripped up the cape like lord vicious did ..looks way better will post pics soon.
There was just something that bugged me about the fig and it was the end of the cape ..just way to plain looking.

Just ripped up the cape like lord vicious did ..looks way better will post pics soon.
There was just something that bugged me about the fig and it was the end of the cape ..just way to plain looking.

Can't wait to see the pics mate!
You're right, f*ing up the cape makes all the difference.

Back