Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey check out what I found at Milk magazine, this is the preview article

Milk-Mag-Leonidas.jpg

And translated article:

Heroes without the brutal
"300" 1 / 6 KING LEONIDAS
1 / 6 ACTION FIGURE BY HOT TOYS
Young and promising director Isaac Snyder ZACK SNYDER, in the "WATCHMEN" produced before the "300", whether it is shooting tactics, plot treatment and screen performance in various aspects such as aesthetics, have won praise worldwide fans excited! Among the 300 Spartan warriors led by biting 呀 Cutting swear to defend the protagonist of Thermopylae Leiaonida King (KING LEONIDAS), but also because of a personality full of lofty sentiments and aspirations of strong build with and the rugged appearance and captured the hearts of many FANS. A little more exaggerated, and even fans described the film version of "300" is impressive, compared to a master FRANK MILLER original comic book version of the even higher. There is never such a network is not the topic of translation, that makes 2007 release, has been two years of "300" and played KING LEONIDAS Xie Butler (GERARD BUTLER) is still popular high. Therefore, ZACK SNYDER films has been in love with HOT TOYS, following the launch had "WATCHMEN" 1 / 6 of series later, it still is a more heroic blood of the "300" obsession eventually relying on "WATCHMEN" series of good evaluation, succeeded in obtaining the confidence of directors and film companies and obtain authorization, so that most shaped the history of the first God-like 1 / 6 KING LEONIDAS, to be formally established.

:D

Yeah the forehead is a bit of a factor but I'm still convinced that the 'problem' is the with the eyes.
They need to be whiter with more mascara, bigger and have less downy/aged eyelids.

Conan would be sweet too!!

The final Battle version woudl be great and the horseback one.

All from The Barbarian. I don't want a Destroyer Conan.

Conan would be sweet too!!

The final Battle version woudl be great and the horseback one.

All from The Barbarian. I don't want a Destroyer Conan.

Definitely from the Barbarian!!!

There could easily be 4 different characters;

Conan, Valeria and Subotai as the good guys, and Thulsa Doom, in a padded suit like the Godfather to make him a bit more round, as the bad guy!!!

Besides that they could make Doom's main 2 warriors and not to mention V2 and V3 Conan pitfighter and camo!!! :rock :rock :rock

Ah dude, you just beat me to it :lol :lol :lol

But still: :rock :rock :rock

You know after Leo, I'd say Conan is possible. SSC has the license that they could share like Hellboy and HT has already worked with Oak on Arnie's likeness. So all the pieces are in place.

Back