Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think the rubber skin suit continues beneath the shin and forearm armor?

Is it me or is Xerxes proper bent.

Think he was supposed to come off as being 'divine' but he just seemed like a fruit! :lol

I think he was supposed to come off as weird and alien, like his whole army.

post-2-1259315432.jpg

I see Butler in the up close pics, but some of the others he just disappears.

I dunno, something about the face just doesn't look quite right to me.
It's difficult because that sculpture is only like 2 inches high, and yet the skin texture is so mind bogglingly realistic it hold up to close up scrutiny. But great skin texture doesn't mean the underlying facial structure is perfect...

It's strange - I see all GB's features, but because it does look so realistic any slight variation in the accuracy means it coud be someone else who just looks like GB if that makes sense.

I dunno, GB's eyes are quite large I think. I don't think the figure's face is quite wide enough or something, and reckon his eyebrows need to be bushier. Plus the figure's forehead is very tall...

url-11.jpg

006300gerardbutler029.jpg

url-2.jpg

Plus his eyes are blue... they were blue in the film weren't they?
Great figure though, so happy to have HT Leo...!!!:banana

Do you guys think the rubber skin suit continues beneath the shin and forearm armor?

I think so, probably ends at the ankles and wrists. If you look, the hips are seperate as well (you can see the joint in the Toy Hunters pics...)

Didn't have much of a chance to see this figure since I've been on vacation... but have to say he's damn impressive looking.

The sculpt of Butler looks good except it seems his jowls are a bit large... throws his look off a bit. But with the helmet on he's looking pretty awesome!

This is moving more into "must have" territory.

I think so, probably ends at the ankles and wrists. If you look, the hips are seperate as well (you can see the joint in the Toy Hunters pics...)

I hope so, but I'm not so sure. It could end where the armor begins. :confused:

Maybe. Use that big ass Drago body.

I would hope that they use a new body for Xerxes as he has a particular body shape.

He's be a bigger figure than Drago would you not think?

Is it me or is Xerxes proper bent.

Think he was supposed to come off as being 'divine' but he just seemed like a fruit! :lol

It's a clear as day that Xerxes wanted Leonidas for himself, so yeah, I guess that would make him 'bent'.
Though I think sexually ambigious would be more accurate term as it means that he has whatever he likes and this adds to his all consuming nature.

Personally I thought Xerxes was a wonderfully villain because of those things.

Back