Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I get I ate my words. My Leo has deterioration on the pits. Ita been sitting In the box for a few months so I don't know what would be the cause of it. Maybe I should take it out once a month to stretch him out?

Well I get I ate my words. My Leo has deterioration on the pits. Ita been sitting In the box for a few months so I don't know what would be the cause of it. Maybe I should take it out once a month to stretch him out?

As in yours has "pits" too or the damage to the rubber is on his pits?

It needs air to breathe. Prob got too much moisture. There's a reason we haven't seen another body like the one Leonidas has.

I think Clowns had it displayed in a Detolf, which isn't completely encased based on pictures I've seen.

I used to have my OC Batman in a air tight case for a few days when I first got it. I realized this was a mistake and moved it to one with little openings on the corners to let air in.

I think Clowns had it displayed in a Detolf, which isn't completely encased based on pictures I've seen.

I used to have my OC Batman in a air tight case for a few days when I first got it. I realized this was a mistake and moved it to one with little openings on the corners to let air in.
Actually this Leonidas has only been in box since I purchased. My previous Leo I had out of box and was just fine.

Ooo totally forgot about that moisture packet. Well I guess it's time for him to come out of the box.

Can some one post a quick pic?

bepapegy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you asked for pics on what I was talking about. :=P

Yeesh! That's rough! Now I'm worried because mine has been hibernating in the box for about 2 months.

I'll post my pit pics tomorrow. I want to spend the little time tonight I have to take pics having fun, not getting agida

As much as I enjoyed this figure, it may as well have been a freaking statue, what with me keeping it in a museum pose 100% of the time to avoid stress on the rubber. I sold it a few months back to be able to afford other things, and I wondered whether I might regret it. Nope. It's beautiful to look at, and I do miss it a little - but it's absolutely all figure and no action.

Back