Hot Toys 2 Face Harvey Dent $49.99 + $5.99 s/h

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're hilarious.

He should have had more burn damage on his suit, and then for a sequel start wearing the two colored suit.

I always liked how the little mattel figure had burns on the leg as well.

2301796218_0211927e24_o.jpg

I did as well.

And I somewhat agree with Nygma. However, I would MUCH prefer them to have erred on the side of caution, which they did, then wind up in Tommy Lee Jones territory.

I feel the same way. Story wise it makes sense though. He was hospitalized and when he left he simply wore his half charred suit. There really wasn't time for him to get into some half-pinstripe half-pink leopard print double breasted suit. (not that I would have wanted something that extreme)

If they hadn't killed him off he probably would have worn a two tone suit in the next one. His face would probably have some sort of skin graft if he returned.....if they followed logic that is.

And while Tommy's two face laughed too much, at least his two face used the split personality thing. I thought his suits were pretty cool.

The only odd thing I noticed is that the figure only had 2 twisty ties holding it in. 2 tied to his feat but there are holes in the packaging for others. The box was still sealed so it doesn't look like it has been opened before.

I bought one from BBTS earlier this year and it had the same amount of twist ties on it. Maybe that's just how they packaged these.

If they hadn't killed him off he probably would have worn a two tone suit in the next one. His face would probably have some sort of skin graft if he returned.....if they followed logic that is.

And while Tommy's two face laughed too much, at least his two face used the split personality thing. I thought his suits were pretty cool.

I doubt he woulda worn the two tone suit. It's just not really part of the same character...this one was a broken pissed off dude obsessing over chance, not the number two. He didn't have multiple personalities either. If he did survive, I see him just having severe scarring and the same regular suit, except dirtier. I'd imagine his suit would rarely get washed. He wouldn't have put the time into having a costume if he doesn't even care that he's lost half his face...he had more important things to worry about...like murdering suckers.

well I'm skeptical on whether or not he really is dead. I saw a video interview online for the Golden Globes I believe or some award show with Aron Echart and when asked if his character would return he just laughed and didn't say 'no'

I did read an interview where he did say that his character is dead, but that was posted a while before the video interview was. So i think at most we may see him in a scarecrow kind of cameo like we had in TDK

But I'd love to see him in a split suit. maybe not as ostentatious as Forever TF but something that shows that not only is he all about chance, but that he really has turned to a split personalty. and starts saying "we" and such things. thats just the Batman fanboy in me :D

well I'm skeptical on whether or not he really is dead. I saw a video interview online for the Golden Globes I believe or some award show with Aron Echart and when asked if his character would return he just laughed and didn't say 'no'

I did read an interview where he did say that his character is dead, but that was posted a while before the video interview was. So i think at most we may see him in a scarecrow kind of cameo like we had in TDK

But I'd love to see him in a split suit. maybe not as ostentatious as Forever TF but something that shows that not only is he all about chance, but that he really has turned to a split personalty. and starts saying "we" and such things. thats just the Batman fanboy in me :D

Nothing wrong with that. I think he COULD be alive if they really wanted him to.

No one wants to see their favorite characters forgotten about or killed off.

It's the fanboy in me that wants the Joker to be recasted for a few scenes, who wants Two Face to not be dead and in a split suit, and that wants Scarecrow to have a comeback as someone truly scary, and that wants the Riddler to be an epic ass guy who makes elaborate traps and isn't afraid to throw some punches in the next Batman movie.
:D

Nothing wrong with that. I think he COULD be alive if they really wanted him to.

No one wants to see their favorite characters forgotten about or killed off.

It's the fanboy in me that wants the Joker to be recasted for a few scenes, who wants Two Face to not be dead and in a split suit, and that wants Scarecrow to have a comeback as someone truly scary, and that wants the Riddler to be an epic ass guy who makes elaborate traps and isn't afraid to throw some punches in the next Batman movie.
:D

totally agree except on the Joker. it kind has become his legacy piece like CR as superman. Can't be recasted, only appear in another version of the film. I'd only like to see another joker when someone decides to take up the Batman Movie Franchise after Nolan is done with this 3rd movie. which I've heard that Zach Snyder is in talks about taking the franchise on after Nolan.
but idk that's just me

Absolutely agree, no one should replace him, no matter how awesome or spot on the acting would be (and i'm thinking Joseph Gordon-Levitt here), it just wouldn't feel right. Too bad we lost such a great character :(

My Two Face has shipped from Hastings, but I decided I don't need him. I missed out on getting the other Batman figures from Hot Toys and I decided I'm not going to try to track down Batman, teh Joker, etc.

Anybody who wants the Hastings Two Face for cost to me plus shipping to you, PM me.

totally agree except on the Joker. it kind has become his legacy piece like CR as superman. Can't be recasted, only appear in another version of the film. I'd only like to see another joker when someone decides to take up the Batman Movie Franchise after Nolan is done with this 3rd movie. which I've heard that Zach Snyder is in talks about taking the franchise on after Nolan.
but idk that's just me

Absolutely agree, no one should replace him, no matter how awesome or spot on the acting would be (and i'm thinking Joseph Gordon-Levitt here), it just wouldn't feel right. Too bad we lost such a great character :(

I just don't think a tragedy should let such a great character be forgotten is all. I just want him in a few scenes anyways, The Riddler should be the main guy in the next movie.

I don't see why you guys are so concerned about the Joker. They'll be making Batman films until the end of time and there's no doubt in my mind that we'll see the Joker again.

Maybe not in a Nolan film or maybe for a few more decades but we'll see the character again.

I wouldn't be opposed to having him recasted for a cameo. Perhaps behind a steel door in a dark cell in Arkham. Surely there must be some unused audio from TDK that could be used for a sideline, maybe something along the lines of him helping Riddler with info about Bats and what makes him tick?

Mine came packaged in a brown paper bag like an individual sent this to me not a store. He is also missing his non burnt jacket, anyone elsr have this problem?

Mine came packaged in a brown paper bag like an individual sent this to me not a store. He is also missing his non burnt jacket, anyone elsr have this problem?

OH MAN THAT SUCKS! :horror Well, what else can I say, welcome to gohasting.com. Prices rock...what you actually get shipped to you might not.

Mine on the other hand came today as well and everything looks good to go. The box isn't even beat to hell like some of the figures I've ordered from them in the past.

I do need to ask though, there is a spot in the packaging that has a little square spot towards the top next to the head. Said spot was empty but the coins and the pin were down by his feet floating around in a small baggie. Were these originally in that spot or am I possibly missing something like wrist pegs? Don't know if there were instructions at all but if there was I don't have those either.

Now I just need my OC Batman and my Dark Knight collection (what I'm buying...no Tumbler or Batpod) will be complete. PM me if you have one for sale, I would love to talk to anyone that wants to part with theirs.

Back