Hot Toys 2 Face Harvey Dent $49.99 + $5.99 s/h

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that even in this thread? :huh

Sheezus Maglor you've posted so many times in the DX02 thread people just see your avatar and think they're in that thread. :slap :lol

I thought Chigger was talking about the one DiFabio posted.

No I'm talking about the OC one on Ebay that people were talking about earlier today. Looks pretty decent overall...

Cancelled! I'm gonna have to strip down Obama and dress up Two-Face again, bugger all.

Sheezus Maglor you've posted so many times in the DX02 thread people just see your avatar and think they're in that thread. :slap :lol

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :p

No I'm talking about the OC one on Ebay that people were talking about earlier today. Looks pretty decent overall...

the one Fabio posted looked all greasy and the neck was over to the side :monkey4

EDIT: it was actually mr. thrifty that posted it. my bad.

Wow, sorry to hear about the cancellation.

Anyone know how often GoHastings release these types of deals to the public? I was reading something about Cobra Officers being $30 bucks or something once.

Oh yeah, I remember that. I bought two for trade bait, long since gone.

They were brand spanking new too, unlike this two-face.

My Two Face has shipped from Hastings, but I decided I don't need him. I missed out on getting the other Batman figures from Hot Toys and I decided I'm not going to try to track down Batman, teh Joker, etc.

Anybody who wants the Hastings Two Face for cost to me plus shipping to you, PM me.

Just did a search... I can't find Mr. Thrifty in this thread even once. :dunno

And why are we talking about OC Bats in a Two Face thread? :huh

:offtopic: Well at least we were keeping it within the right DC character universe this time.

Anyone wanna sell a Two-Face? I'll give $55 + S&H for it. :1-1:

Look up at the first quote man...it was about 3 pages back :clap.

I'm still waiting for this guy to arrive. Stuff I ordered from gohastings 3 days after Two-Face already got here. That stuff probably came from Utah while ole' ugly is probably from further out. Oh, and the stuff I already got came in a scholastic books box. On first seeing the box I was going to tell my postal guy I didn't order any books.

Congratulations on everyone who was able to get Two-Face at this awesome price! :clap

I missed out on this by 30 minutes. :gah: I hope Go-Hastings has more Hot Toys figures to offer with this price.

Same here. Even if you hated the character/ license....for the body and accessories alone it's worth it.

Congratulations on everyone who was able to get Two-Face at this awesome price! :clap

I missed out on this by 30 minutes. :gah: I hope Go-Hastings has more Hot Toys figures to offer with this price.

Mine came in a few days ago. Now that it's displayed next to the Bank Robber Joker I can't help to find it HI-larious that people were finding ANYTHING to nitpick about this figure; it is very impressive. I can't imagine being happier with this guy, goodness knows the price ($0) was right!:panic::hi5:

I received my a few days ago...just had a chance to inspect it....other than the box being a little dinged...everything is brand new. Congrats to everyone...ill be expecting christmas cards this year for posting the deal!! :)

I received my a few days ago...just had a chance to inspect it....other than the box being a little dinged...everything is brand new. Congrats to everyone...ill be expecting christmas cards this year for posting the deal!! :)

Merry Christmas and Thanks :D
3116977343_60711b9d3f_o.jpg

I found the deal on my own since I shop amazon regularly. Just posting in the thread because it was already there. I will send myself a Xmas card. :D

Back