Alien Anthology on Blu-Ray the Amazon DOTD $19.99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping they will do a volume 2 with Barton Fink, Lebowski, and a couple of others. They can skip Hudsucker Proxy, though. I need to upgrade more of my old Coen DVDs.

I love the Hudsucker Proxy . . .

S3U1L6GLcircle.gif

. . you know . . for kids . . .

Thanks to Amazon Prime, I got my $19.99 Alien Anthology today. I haven't had a chance to watch any of the films yet, but it is one of the nicest, sturdiest box sets I've ever seen. Thanks to Garemlin for posting the link on Wednesday!

Damn. I'll buy that ****. I wouldn't mind two copies of the greatest series ever made. Cept for Rez.

So glad I ordered this today! $20 for the four movies alone is a steal, not to mention I've read it has 60 hours of bonus features!

So glad I ordered this today! $20 for the four movies alone is a steal, not to mention I've read it has 60 hours of bonus features!

I don't know if I'd say its 60 hours but it is a lot. I've watched them all. The first three are by far the most interesting of the special features.

Back