Hot Toys 2 Face Harvey Dent $49.99 + $5.99 s/h

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Ordered along with a certain long tongued Medicom figure at a steal-ish price!
Ran into those medis too. Those prices are even better than any of the sales they've had at anytime on their store site. Was waiting for another sale, but being a big fan my waiting is now over.

Nope, my page says three to four of forbidden planet at 96.29 through that link. I'm using chrome,but don't think it has anything to do with it.

Yup, checked after you posted the price increase and it was no longer through gohastings. It's actually gone through a few different dealers since the increase.

:yess: Got my confirmation as well! Was a little worried as I checked it late last night and had nothing and then saw freaks responses here.

Purchase of the year for me at that price! :lol

Count me in with those that got a shipping notice. Would have been surprised if I hadn't though, I ordered mine before I even saw the thread here!

Another reason why "guy in suit" figures don't sell.

I also don't think Two-Face could have carried a movie as the only villain.

Another reason why "guy in suit" figures don't sell.

But.. But.. he had half a face. :lol

I also don't think Two-Face could have carried a movie as the only villain.

Yup. His role in TDK was cool because it was minor and inter-cut with scenes with The Joker. Remove The Joker and TDK would've sucked Barbary Macaque Monkey Balls.

Naw.. just in general once you get passed the jarring visual of a guy with half a face, Two-Face is just a regular dude flipping a quarter. He's just not that interesting.

Back