Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks people, appreciate it :) yep it's Small Studio Josh's work, he did such an incredible job!
Still waiting on my billyb shirt and tie duo, and even though i cut the grey undercoat and had it on there, i took it off again, it just looks better i think, still too bulky and hard to position when it's on there. I think what could be in order, is making a new one from scratch out of the correct color material, and a much thinner one at that.

From ToyWorld

Custom Joker. Uses the HT v.1 Clothing. Pretty cool.

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=18190&extra=page=2

3820185564_aca63e4075_b.jpg

3819381245_983d474026_b.jpg

3820187032_7c9b3a86d8_b.jpg

3820189090_af08489e54_b.jpg

3820189454_a7a715cc1c_b.jpg

3819384827_8cc01da008_b.jpg

3820190990_930b187edf_b.jpg

Photo Credit: rudy1963

Looks pretty neat, but a comic version like that needs a really vibrant purple coat and the HT one simply does not cut it for me.

I'm thinking photo-manip, one of the shots it's all grainy but the eye that you can see looks almost perfectly clean and crisp.

As for the look, it's a neat costume for that kind of Joker, but I really think the overally look to a Joker costume needs to balance with the portrait which this doesn't. The Ledger Joker costume really carries a worn out, realistic kind of look, the portrait here is too cartoony, I don't even think Ledger's costume would have worked for Nicholson, just 2 totally different Joker styles.

this might have been asked already but would the SLIM tt body work with this figure? none of the pegs being loose or anything?

Pretty sure the slim would work fine, but the clothes may end up looking pretty baggy, I won't have my slim until Tuesday so I've yet to see how smaller than a standard TrueType it is.

The slim is a lot shorter than a narrow or reg. if I remember correctly. The clothes would overhang a lot.

exactly. He's definatly shorter then all the other HT bodies. You need the right clothes to put them on the Slim body, if you're not having clothes which are made for the slim body, they will look really baggy.

I tried putting the Joker clothes on the Slim truetype a while ago and I prefer it over the normal TT since all of the layers work better on it. Or, at least, I think so.

__You_paid_for_it___by_Phorpus.jpg

But when the jacket and coat is off the clothes definitely look baggy and airy.
And I just plugged the Joker hands onto the Slim's pegs and it seemed to work fine.

Hi Guys,

I deperately need a BR Joker head for my V1 Joker - I cannot afford the BR joker -.

Is there anybody out there that can help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

I deperately need a BR Joker head for my V1 Joker - I cannot afford the BR joker -.

Is there anybody out there that can help.

Thanks in advance.

You can get them on ebay auctions everyday anywhere from
$25 t0 $45. I've bought several over the last few months
average cost was about $28.

Back