Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, another pics

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

** Here's some shots of my finished customized HT Joker with
repaint on BR sculpt, real mo-hair and some special weapons.
Let me know what you think. Thanks.

COMPLETEJOKER2.jpg

COMPLETEJOKER4.jpg

COMPLETEJOKER9.jpg

COMPLETEJOKER10.jpg

COMPLETEJOKER6.jpg

COMPLETEJOKER7.jpg

COMPLETEJOKER14.jpg

COMPLETEJOKER12.jpg

COMPLETEJOKER1.jpg

Maybe they can do it, but they didn't with Joker so it makes sense not to paint the black so flush to the eyes.

Maybe they can do it, but they didn't with Joker so it makes sense not to paint the black so flush to the eyes.

Heath does have make up on his inner lids until it starts running and being smudged

I think the pics on the previous page with the re painted head sculpt have just a tad too much pink showing

YellowJoshua said:
lol ok mate, whatever you say this picture dosen't prove you wrong at all - but its cool whatever

:slap

small_studios beat me to it, but that's photoshopped.

YellowJoshua said:
Heath does have make up on his inner lids until it starts running and being smudged

No. Just no. You ever have an eyelash get loose and get in your eye? You know how iritated your eye gets? Now imagine putting make-up INSIDE your eyelid. Riiiiiight.. bad result.

You actually can put eyeliner on the pink part of your eyelid that you guys are on about.

But yes, The only time I've seen it on the Joker where it's not extremely obvious is in the promo photos

You actually can put eyeliner on the pink part of your eyelid that you guys are on about.

But yes, The only time I've seen it on the Joker where it's not extremely obvious is in the promo photos

I'm not talking about the area where your eyelashes are. I'm talking about the inside area that's wet to the touch and lays against your eyeball still visable.

I'm not talking about the area where your eyelashes are. I'm talking about the inside area that's wet to the touch and lays against your eyeball still visable.

I know what bit you mean, you can use Kohl on it.

Honestly you can mate! Ask a girl. The eyeliner dosen't irritate your eye.

Here are two pics which show how Johnny Depp can wear it on his very bottom lid *highlighted by red*.

There is no gap between hie eyeball and the black eyeliner on the lower lid

hahaha... its just i didn't thought you guys would ever go that far as drawing red lines over Sparrow's eyes :rotfl:rotfl:lol
i guess i was wrong :D

Back