Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just fixing up some things before I box them up again.

Fixed the shoes.

dscf7632.jpg

dscf7638.jpg

...and added the long gold chain. I may paint up the gold waistcoat button on v1 whenever the DX Joker is in hand.

dscf7639.jpg

dscf7633.jpg

looks great buddy. I just bought the custom buttons for my Joker bust to put on my vest. Here are some close up pics of the buttons used towards the end of the film after the interrogation scene..

059.jpg

052.jpg

It is hard to see in some of the stills from the film but you can catch them in the prewitt building scene.

Cool, cheers as I have some putty to shape them. Now that I have close ups of those buttons.

BillyB shirt and tie to the rescue :) A new DX suede coat wouldnt go astray, and maybe a more screen accurate material vest, more wooly. I took these before i did last minute tie tighten and futz to close the gap a bit more :) Velcro on the vest is really giving me the ^^^^s now! :( GRRRR
NEWBILLYB.jpg

NEWBILLYB2.jpg

NEWBILLYB4.jpg

NEWBILLYB5.jpg

NEWBILLYB6.jpg

Thanks mate. :cool: In real life, it's not far off, lol, just JC's paintwork on the white part of the eyes and the actual iris's cannot be beat. It's funny to me though, when you put part of a hand or finger/thumb etc in the shot, it's so mind boggling in comparison to the size, really puts into perspective how insane the detailing on these things is, for such a relatively small scale

It's funny to me though, when you put part of a hand or finger/thumb etc in the shot, it's so mind boggling in comparison to the size, really puts into perspective how insane the detailing on these things is, for such a relatively small scale

That's so true bud. Really slams it home in your mind for how incredible these things are for the scale.

I find it even more creepy when you shoot them in a context that doesn't let you know what scale they are and they can pass for being real people, that's freaky.

IMO that's why it's so jarring to suddenly see a human hand in the pic. :lol

I don't know why, but I just imagine a Family Guy skit about this with Chris, "Oh my goddd, that giant's about to grab the Joker, look out!" :lol

Of course that'll just sound stupid unless your a Family Guy fan.

Back