Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, just to set the record straight.....you CAN put liner on that part of the lid of the eye. I've done it. Eye makeup is made so it won't irate the eye so it won't bother you if you do that. In the past, I used to put light blue liner there because they said it would make the whites of your eyes look whiter.

If everyone says so.. fine. I'll buy it. :lol

Doesn't change the fact that Heath Ledger in Joker make-up never has any black make-up in that area at any point in TDK.

fooling aroud with the 2nd head while waiting for DX....

P1010600.jpg

P1010603.jpg

A bit on topic here..figured i would show everyone this, an ex girlfriend made this for me late last year, kind of like a 3-D poster/plaque..she was also going to put any graphic i wanted on the rear window of my car(she had Dark Phoenix on her car) but, i dumped her before it ever happend lol.

2nl94yd.jpg

2ibnqmh.jpg

A bit on topic here..figured i would show everyone this, an ex girlfriend made this for me late last year, kind of like a 3-D poster/plaque..she was also going to put any graphic i wanted on the rear window of my car(she had Dark Phoenix on her car) but, i dumped her before it ever happend lol.

2nl94yd.jpg

2ibnqmh.jpg

What have we learned here today folks? Never dump the would be ex until you get that last little present from them.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That looks awesome, why'd you axe her lol?

Was at a point in my life where i was not sure why i even got into a relationship really, though i regret dumping her last Christmas(she even bought me a Christmas gift early that i could not accept..lol) I am now ready to start dating again though, If she comes knocking again(which i doubt) i may give it another shot.

Was at a point in my life where i was not sure why i even got into a relationship really, though i regret dumping her last Christmas(she even bought me a Christmas gift early that i could not accept..lol) I am now ready to start dating again though, If she comes knocking again(which i doubt) i may give it another shot.

Dude! A lady that shares your interests (and doesn't think you're a complete nerd for loving comics, graphic novels, collecting and the like) and makes you awesome gifts is a special one. I'd call her up and reestablish some kind of connection with her again, baby steps obviously...plus new 2010 Hot Toy releases are around the corner ^_____~

Hey all, just trying to tide the wait for the DX Joker so i took some more pics of the ridgie didge one. Was playing around with a flashlight and managed to get some pretty wicked light effects, seeing as how i usually have ALOT of trouble with proper lighting, i was pretty amazed at some of the shots i captured. Enjoy

DSCF1502.jpg

DSCF1504.jpg

DSCF1506.jpg

DSCF1507.jpg

DSCF1485.jpg

DSCF1487.jpg

DSCF1488.jpg

DSCF1489.jpg

DSCF1490.jpg

DSCF1491.jpg

And the final group

''Well, helloooo beautiful''
DSCF1493.jpg

DSCF1476.jpg

DSCF1494.jpg

''You must be Harvey's squuueeze''
DSCF1498.jpg

DSCF1495.jpg

DSCF1497.jpg

''And you are, beautiful''
DSCF1496.jpg

''Now i see the funny side''
DSCF1500.jpg

''Now i'm always smiling'' (note the definate need for a smiling sculpt now, see people :p)
DSCF1501.jpg

Back