Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else find it odd, that the Joker comes with cash? Especially knowing how he feels about money.

First of all, it's cool to have them. Second, the fact that they're "jokerized" plays into that aspect of the character from the film.

The cash is apart of the Viral Marketing campaign that started at SDCC last year, so even though it isn't in the film, it is still cool.

tw pics

2702882489_8b9903b9cb.jpg

2703705534_5bca2c786c.jpg

2702882803_8a441b781e.jpg

2702882991_2d75318e20.jpg

2702564579_cbcb89d2f2_o.jpg

Maybe it'd interfere with the necktie? It can't be because of the look as the necktie and collar would hide the neck line vs the superman neck joint which is totally visible.

In any case articulation is the most important to me.

v. important, but i can see why they went this route, to give the paint on the neck a smoother transition into the skin, a la the movie. im sure you can turn the head around left and right, just not up and down and all around like with a ball joint.

The stand goes between the figure's legs and gently supports it that way, rather than clamping around the waist. I prefer the new style, since it doesn't interfere with the outfits at all.

I thought it was supposed to be used like that but , wtf , that doesn't help it stand at all...and Great figure I don't know how people can compare it to the DC version , the Price might be ridiculous but don't try to lie to yourself and say the DC version is better.

It actually does help them stand, although maybe not as securely as one around the waist. But another advantage of the new stand is that you can just lift the figure off of the stand, without having to struggle to get the prongs out from around their waist.

Bah , well it doesn't matter now i had to put it on a small glass case so it doesn't fall off my shelf , thanks for the help anyway.

Last edited:
I didn't forget it so much as leave it out, because the scars on the face aren't really accurate. But I'll think about it. More makeup? Or darker just around the eyes?

Just darker. Where ever the "shadowed make-up" is, just make it blacker, mabye some fade twords the end of it....like this.

Joker234.jpg

Otherwise its fine.

I think the areas you have black are fine, but the transition of black to white should probably be rougher. I think that's the biggest flaw of the HT paint apps, they fade the black from his eyes to his cheeks, but the film makeup was always bold black and the contrast was strong where it went from black to white.

another question. did hot toys give us another real tie, like superman, or did they cheap out and give a fake one? It's too hard ro tell from these pics

Just darker. Where ever the "shadowed make-up" is, just make it blacker, mabye some fade twords the end of it....like this.

Joker234.jpg

Otherwise its fine.

The hairline is very screwy. The white paint should end at the forehead and the part should not should so much skin.

Back