Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two questions:

1) How well does this guy stand on his own? (without a stand)

2) Could somebody please post a pic in this pose?

picture1xe5.png

Pretty please? :monkey3

is dc importing both figures? I was only able to get joker through toys2, will DK batman be available here stateside as well?

Yes, DC direct will be importing them as well but the reps said it wouldn't until December. They didn't mention the Original Suit but they will at least carry these two.

Still a chance for everyone to pick up these figures.

Looks fantastic. Thank you for doing this, im glad to know it works.

Also, your going to fix the hair right?

Did a little more tweaking. I originally had the lipstick more smeared, but I think looks better to have the shape a bit more clearly defined.

Was the white in the hair intentional?
It looks alot better than before, but I'm not a big fan of the glossy appearance it gives in photos, It probably looks better in person though.

Yeah, that actually was intentional. There's a bit of white in the hair to begin with, but I liked the idea that his makeup smeared into his hair a bit. It's not very noticeable in person.

Huh....I never noticed that. But hey, its your Joker. Everyone sees, or does something different. Theres so many looks to choose from. But mine will be similer to yours though, since thats my favorite look .

I hope Icruise doesn't mind me using his pic, but it was the best profile picture i could find to use, Heres what i plan to do to Joker
paintplannageeb9.jpg

Super simple, but I think it makes alot of difference.
I hope V2 goes with the sloppy interrogation scene makeup, cause I'm probably going to put down another 150 for it if so.

I think they really pumped up the saturation and contrast on that picture. His makeup isn't that dark in person. The lips are more of a pink, and the eyes more of a gray.

paintplannageeb9.jpg

Super simple, but I think it makes alot of difference.
I hope V2 goes with the sloppy interrogation scene makeup, cause I'm probably going to put down another 150 for it if so.

Your exactly right though. It is super simple but it makes a big difference. I'll be doing that to mine.

Back